Don't Allow Common "John and Jane Doe" (spiritually dead) to Corporate Broadcast! Keep us Clean!

by AuntConnie 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Life's not so great, I've been sulking after it was annouced, the Annual Meeting Of Directors is allowing everyone to view the event! Here comes the congregational corpes "John and Jane Does" to a Meeting they should not be allowed to attend! Jehovah's Witnesses enjoy their royalty just like Americans do. The recent show that captivated the public was the British "Downtown Abbey". Why? The commoner is given a window of fantasy to peak through! Jehovah's Witnesses have their own royalty, they are proud of the rich heritage and bloodlines of good families pulling the weaklings along. It's not by accident we have "Elders Dinners" or "Pioneer Lunches", this keeps away the common rubish desiring a peak into our spirutal royal window!

We have the power to change the ebb and flow of the Holy Spirit, God's hears us! There's no point in trying to be holy, if everyone is allowed on the Red Carpet! Elder Dinners and Pioneer Lunches were designed to keep out the Congregation's street-urchins and barnacles clinging on with dear life to our spiritual boats! My boat is not built to rescue, it's built for two and be a man and go down with your ship!

I question the wisdom of the Faithful Slave, telling us to mingle with the crowd or seek out the weak and spiritually sick JWs! How many winners of the Race are going to take their eyes off the prize? Winning is everything, hit your accelerator and ignore the bumps (Sinking, drowning weak JWs clinging to the World's drift wood.) as you enter the Master's Joy!

I need to stock up on hand sanitizer or wear a mask, who knows what weirdoes might show up?

• Fernando
    Fernando

Oh for the good ole days before the GB demoted the FDS...

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

Oh gee! B'gosh! Im so excited I must put an exclamation mark after every sentence in this uninteresting topic!

• zeb
    zeb

Their dinners must be of Titanic proportions!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

They just want to be cheered by as many of their fans as can be.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Don't worry about quality meals for the leaders. Is not the hireling deserving of his wages? I've only heard rumors, but the Bethel leadership is going to implement an editorial policy due to the fact that some of Jehovah's Witnesses are confused about whether some of the inconsistent doctrine that appears from time to time in the Society's publications are speculation or "new light" being received and revealed by the Governing Body. The revised editorial policy stipulates that all references to the GB will be printed with capital letters at the beginning of pertinent words and that the Governing Body will henceforth be referred to as authorities, similar to the apostles and prophets of holy writ.

One of Their new pronouncements is that while They receive New Light from Heaven, This is not to be considered to be new canon or binding scripture, nor is the New Light to be considered revelation in the sense that ancient men of Jehovah received it, such as by angels, visions, such as received by John on Patmos and Stephen whilst he was being stoned, nor actual light such as that experienced by Paul. In short, Members of the Governing Board receive "impressions" from the Holy Active Force of God, then it will be dispersed by Them through the Watchtower and Awake! magazines.

Also, Bethel has announced that when attending conferences or visiting Kingdom Halls, no one except elders and overseers should approach Them or speak to Them unless specifically addressed by the individual Member. And if you're notified that you will be introduced to the Member, members of all ranks should wash their hands first with antibacterial soap. If you are sick or running a temperature, you should not shake hands, but bend swiftly at the waist with your arms held against your legs. When shaking hands, members should wait until the Body Member offers you His Hand. And finally, in keeping with the modesty of the GB, it will not be inappropriate to refer to them as, "Your Glory." This reference is, for now, a reference to Jehovah's Glory, which is manifest through his Servants, the Holy Ones of Israel.

Finally members and investigators should not attempt to write or contact GB Members or attempt to use Them as a means of reversing disciplinary actions at lower levels of the food chain, a term that is INAPPROPRIATE and DISRESPECTFUL to describe Jehovah's anointed chain of command.

Please stay tuned for new policies, clarifications and, oh yeah...light.

Ancient GB member.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Aunt Connie,

I feel so bad for you. It looks like it is getting harder and harder for self righteous people to get the honor they think they deserve.

Too bad you didn't get a personal invitation to the live event in NY. Looks like they are trying to keep the riff raff out.

I'm ashamed of your selfishness . Do you really want to deprive them of this awesome opportunity ?Just think of all of the ordinary people there that can bask in your brilliance and obvious superior spirituality. Would you deprive them of getting a glimpse of your spiritual perfection? How will they know how unworthy they are if they don't have you to compare themselves to?

Miss Fit

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Yes but if I go to the aforesaid gathering I expect the GB to at least wash my feet which has a basis in scripture sanitizer gel, face mask or not.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

I will have some New Light about myself soon, guess who might get appointed to CO? JWN will have the first Circuit Overseer's wife posting. Think about that!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I will have some New Light about myself soon, guess who might get appointed to CO?
    JWN will have the first Circuit Overseer's wife posting. Think about that!

You`ll be Able to Join the..

WBT $ CO`s Wife Club!..

........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit