Just when I thought it was over I get a phone call

by label licker 24 Replies latest jw friends

• label licker
    label licker

Thanks everyone:) I don't plan on sitting through another six hour jc. Been there done that. I know bethel won't do anything but where I get my satisfaction will be these elders being reported along with the co. The fact that they are exposed to bethel will make them crap their panties more so than putting it in the newspaper. Bethel won't do anything but these goons names won't be forgottone too soon, I hope. Plus everyone knows that this hall has a bad history and the hall we had come from was disbanned at one time.

I do know I will be df'd after this for I was already forwarned by the elder on my jc that if I pursue it anymore with the co that I would be df'd and that never happened even when I asked the co to df me so I could have a fair trial. But calling ones we don't even know and planting seeds of contensions and divisions even to lie is enough. I have nothing to lose for my family has nothing to do with us and we never had true friends unless we worked out butts off for the bethel. It's true what you all have said in the past that you go through different phases. I'm now entering the angry phase but am happy we have gained all hubby's relatives back for hubbys sake. Me, I have no family by blood that will talk to me except my df'd niece.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Love and best wishes to you, I really know exactly how you're feeling!

What Scully and Hortensia said, ♥

• rubadubdub
    rubadubdub

It's clearly a witch hunt you will not win. So sorry that you have family still in, but as you know by now, their love is only conditional love. If you are inactive, the truly indoctrinated will shun you anyway. You are already "marked" as bad association.

I would not call Bethel. Why fight to stay when they want to boot you out? If I got an invitation to a JC, I, too, would DA myself threatening a lawsuit if they ever contact me again.

Just my .02

• label licker
    label licker

I'm not fighting to stay by calling bethel. There's nothing more important than a spotless reputation according to these goons. Just having their names mentioned at bethel will make them sick. They were freaking out on me when I told them I had spokent to the co about how they treated us and they wanted me to tell him how lovingly they had treated me. Not! They didn't even ask us why we weren't going to our meetings. I'm starting to think that noone gets asked that at their jc or shepherding calls why they are not going. In my case they had to make it look like we did something bad so they could shut us up with what we saw and knew with the one family they keep covering up.

Once this is done with the phonecall to bethel then we will go away again. It's everytime they go to do something behind our backs then they just poked this bear and she's angry. Hubbys already df'd and I'm on public reproof. Neither one of us have been at a meeting for a year and a half so why don't they leave us the hell alone? Do they still have to try and df me? Well, I asked them and the co to df me and they didn't so what do they want? We've never bothered with anyone except when it came to hosting a speaker for lunch, then we would have them and another family or widow over. Didnt go to their parties just funerals and weddings but not to the receptions. I just don't get it.

They also made sure they spoke bad of us to all our customers that are witlesses and the bethel. None of them buy from us now but that's ok for we are doing great as far as how we live.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Label Licker I watched my son go thru something similar 20 years ago, they just keep coming at you trying to break. of course they don't want us sullying their name at Bethel because even the company men are being controlled by fear. Please take our love and remember that they can't stand it when they no longer have control over you.Bethel calls seems to be the subject of the day but unforunately there is no justice in the organization. And we sit and watch them still control members of our family. My husband and I still have JW family members on his and my side, just when we think it is over something new comes up and we have been inactive for 20+ years. Please vent to us any time you need we are the ones who have some understanding.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit