Hello everyone....another newbie here

by KWJoe 40 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

Welcome...

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

Welcome KWJoe,

"Celibacy was not my strong suit", - HA! Mine neither, especially when I passed a cruising ground on my way to work every morning, and again on the way home.

Enjoy the site.

frogonmytoe

• Fernando
    Fernando

Welcome KWJoe.

If being in, and leaving the cult is hard, I suspect even more so for LGBTI persons.

Congratulations on making a new life.

Greetings

Fernando

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

you speak the truth Hortensia.....living your authentic life is such a relief...everyone in my life, knows the real me. Of course, the rainbow disco ball suspended over my desk answers a few questions before they are even asked.... lol

Gypsy Sam, would be my pleasure to meet you

Hey Frogonmytoe....no matter where I've lived.....there always happened to be a cruisy spot on my way to work lol

thanks for the welcome Fernando

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

Hey there KW:

Mr Key West...oh I miss the sunshine state. Glad you're living your life the way you want to!

Kool Jo

• KWJoe
    KWJoe

thanks Kool Jo...are you from FL?

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

@KW: Hey there...I'm not originally from FL, but lived there for a few years...I moved out the state. You can't go wrong with the sunshine state!

Peace

Kool Jo

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Welcome and good for you for finding freedom--and true love! Yes, life is good.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Welcome KWJoe! Wonderful to meet you and kudos for your choices and success your life. When you are in it, sometimes it seems impossible to change. I wish I knew then what I know now, that it can be done and you will survive...you have to "Just Do It!" Life goes on...relationships change...but you have the peace of mind of being the person you should be.

Love Key West...gorgeous.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Welcome to this forum. Thanks for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear of the happy ending.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit