Public Talk Outline No. 187 (2014 special talk)

by pixel 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Laika
    Laika

This is the first public talk outline on suffering isn't it? I remember looking at the list of talks when I was being considered to do them and noting it's absence as it was the subject I wanted to cover.

Strange...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

How in the world can they call this a "special" talk. Sounds like these guys on the Governing Body have trouble getting their Writting Staff to carry their work load if that is all they can come up with? I wonder how many man hours went into preparing this little missive? I think their is some serious morale problems in the writting department. I see corporation self sabotage in the works.

Seems like they are all loosing faith in the Governing Body at headquarter's. You can only write just so much bullshit for these New Boy GBs till you have a nervous breakdown, and being in constant communication they can't hide their personality flaws and selfserving natures. And I think it shows in this "special talk" that trouble is a brewing over there at Spiritual Paradise Central/headquarter's.

• sir82
    sir82

Oh it's every bit as special as the special campaigns, special assembly days, special editions of the magazines, special guest Bethel speakers, and special privileges.

Special special special!

Bethel is full of special people doing special things in special ways, especially specializing in the specialness of speciality.

It's a special spiritual paradise!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hubby likes to say that the WTS has the answer to suffering and nobody else does....They sure CAUSE a lot with the shunning and the no-blood policies.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I bet the talk will turn out to be a real snooze fest, What about spicing it up with something about how it is the 100year marker from the famous important date of 1914, and how very very close is armageddon. But no just a snooze fest about some future utopia after a jealous Deity kills all those who don't worship him in the corprationally inspired way.

I really feel the average Jehovah's Witness will be getting a sick depressing feeling over this malarkey but will give the party line of it was such a good talk and congradulate the speaker with a loud appause at it conclusion just like a mindless robot simulates human traits.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Of what I have noticed in the past, that these special talks do not bring in any new ones. The Memorial talk though is different.

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

A PDF of the original would be cool. Thanks Pixel.

• pixel
    pixel

Thanks Ray. I don't know how to upload it, but I'm certain Atlantis will do it.

• Skbj
    Skbj

So much for giving solid spiritual food at the right time. This is regurgitated material. Nothing special about this talk, what was that red book with all the pretty pictures called "Live forever ..something..something" that was used in the ministry for bible studies? I still remember one of the 1st chapters covering this subject.

• pixel
    pixel

This is JW's indoctrination 101. Lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit