Talk - The Destruction Of Churches

by Bangalore 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Bangalore
  • Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

OMG - what a crock of sh*t. The tone of voice and fake crying as he scared the crap out of the audience was truly creepy.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

That was disturbing... that guy is nuts... the fear and insanity that the WTBTS pushes is disgusting, a crime against humanity. Sick, sick sick.

• Perversion of a truth
    Perversion of a truth

So funny... I was actually given this talk a number of years ago in it's entirety and I used to think it was so good... mmhmm...

• 70wksfyrs
    70wksfyrs

I remember this whole talk aswell. We used to listen to it to keep us strong. It's called "Are you ready for the finish line".

Well a hundred years after that talk was given we are still waiting for the destruction of the churches................wait .....................hang on, I think something is happening...............oh no false alarm.............NOTHING IS HAPPENING, AND ALL THE GENERATION since 1914 ARE DEAD!!!!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

That's right bros and sisters, you don't need no stinkin' NEW CARS, or perfume, or fine clothing in the time of The End. But the Governing Body NEED your money and free labour - and FAST, because they NEED their BRAND NEW luxurious accommodations next to a lake in upstate New York. Brooklyn ain't good enough, they "movin' ooooon up".......to upstate New York!! They NEED a "Multi-Use Facility" with basketball courts, tennis courts, swimming pools, full-size gym, and many other luxery items that most JW's could only dream of (and are denied, becuase you lazy a-holes are to be out door-knocking instead of wasting your time in such worldly pursuits).

This guy is a bat-shit crazy fruit-loop with all his fake crying and shit. I can easily picture him in a tent-rival somewhere guilting money out of gulliable suckers and laying on hands. Incredible.

- Wing Commander

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Destruction of Churches?

I have heard that for decades. Will it happen? Probably. Not because God pushes it through, but because new generations are drawing away from the spiritual and leaning more toward the scientific and secular. Should we be worried? Well, no more than when the Renaissance impacted society. Did society go ballistic? No, in fact, according to history, it was a period of unparalleld growth both from a scientific and societal perspective.

This talk, and I have heard it before, is a wish list. It is the Sears Christmas Catalog. It is an advancement of the ideology that "we are right" and "you are wrong." Interestingly, though, the belief is that "ALL" religion will be destroyed by the political structure. If that is the case, then what difference will there be in the eyes of a mormon when he sees that JW's are gone as well?

Just a thought,

SOP

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jehovah Destroys Churchs.. He Loves KFC..

.........................  photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

Outlaw - LOL!!

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Nice one Outlaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit