by JWdaughter 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWdaughter
  • Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

dunno. She rocks

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Sorry about the mess up.

I don't know how Blondies does it. She keeps SO up on all the WT stuff. She knows more about what is happening currently than my very active mom does. She has to READ all that SCHLOK and STUDY it. It makes me insane just to skim through it!

I don't know whether to thank her or commit her, so I will take the more gracious approach and thank her from the bottom of my heart for reading all that and studying it so I don't have to anymore. If there is a God in Heaven (and I think there is) then you will get some points for martyrdom or something.

Thank you again, dear dear Blondie.

M.

• Trevor Scott
    Trevor Scott

I can't get through more than 1 or 2 paragraphs..... Thank you Blondie!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I know blondie's secret, but I'm not telling! She is also a fantastic hostess. A bouquet to my favorite researcher.

What I would love to see is blondie tie an elder in knots with his own doctrines.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

She has a great deal of endurance!

She is also among that 'large army' of women spoken about at Psalms 68:11 telling TTTT!

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Blondie, has super human strengh, and type's faster than a speeding locomotive.

She has X-Ray vision that can pierce through any BS that has been written.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

She's atomic

• pixel
    pixel

I love and appreciate Blondie the band, and Blondie our dear JW.net poster!

• Joepublisher1
    Joepublisher1

Blondie is awesome, indeed. When she goes through her analysis of the Watchtower Study articles, it exposes so much! One thing it shows is how JWs don't stop and think about how the WTS uses logical fallacies to make points. It also shows how an informed exJW understands more than the seasoned JW does because blinded JWs are so narrowly focused and have no alternative but to accept questionable things. Above all else, exJWs (like Blondie) are not fooled anymore by the WTS leaders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit