Candace Conti v Watchtower Society | September 2013 | Watchtower's Reply Brief | A136641

by jwleaks 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

JW LEAKS has published the Appellant's Reply Briefs in the case: "Candace Conti v. Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York & North Fremont Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses".

67 pages (WTBTSNY) and 58 pages (NFCJW) including documents of service.

www.jwleaks.org

JW LEAKS

• zound
    zound

Thanks!

• zound
    zound

Reading through.. so far its just denying that Candace was assigned in field service with Kendrick. There is one line on page 15 of the Watchtowers brief that stood out to me - referring to field service:

...Jehovah's WItnesses do not sponsor any activity that seperates parents from their children.

Complete lie?
    I was assigned with loads of different people when I was a JW kid.

• zound
    zound

Oh boy here we go! Downplaying child abuse again - classy Watchtower. Page 21, here's an excert:

But even if the elders had any knowledge about Kendricks prior action, Plaintiff's hyperbole, equating Kendrick with a "vicious dog" has no place in any serious consideration of the issues presented either below or here on appeal.

• zeb
    zeb

ah yes Hyperbole. They discovered that word a few years back and it appears everywhere now. The day it appeared in a wt study the elder used every second line. It is an approved word one we can all use with confidence.

Perhaps she should have said 'mongerel'.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

The WTS is a grandmaster in the use of "hyperbole". Or, as it is often mispronounced, "hyperboyle".

• whathappened
    whathappened

Yes, no one can name call like the Watchtower Society. Worldly, apostate, demonic, mentally diseased..just a few that come to mind.

I was often assigned to work with brothers in field service as a young girl and also cleaned the hall without either parent present. How do they think they can get away with the bold faced lies?

• friendaroonie
    friendaroonie

666 state st? Is that a joke?

• zound
    zound

To me their argument reads like a study edition Watchtower.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah Rick Simmon got them pegged they ain't getting out of this one. And many more are on the way with this high control group cult. I wouldn't be surprised at what is comming down the pike for these guys on the Governing Body maybe some jail time in the future I think a lot of those guys were even working in the Service department before they became GB, so it ought to be interesting ride for these holier than thou Faithful Slave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit