Comments you hear at the July 15th WT Study

by LostGeneration 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

This morning I've been texting my Dad to go to the meeting and get a tape of this WT. Hope he does. My Dad is starting to see the racket for what it is. He only goes to the Wednesday meeting now to keep people off his back. My Mum is still very much in and thinks I am still "saveworthy".

I think some of the answer-uppers will be worth analysing as to what they make of this. Paragraph 10 comes out with THE statement as to who the FandDS is, with no supporting scriptures at all. Maybe the kids will answer that paragraph!

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Well, this study was kind of a bust, nothing interesting happened. The congregation definitely studied their butts off, because things went pretty smoothly. I do think that the more interesting studies will probably be the ones that focus on the slave in a couple weeks, i.e., the GB power seizure articles.

• stillin
    stillin

My wife called this adjustment "the biggest thing since she's been in the truth." I asked her what was so big and, maybe I'm spiritually blind, but I didn't hear anything.

However, she said that her "grapevine" ( she has been in for her whole life and has friends all over) has indicated that December's issue will make July's look puny.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Interesting stillin, that is the second time I've read here that the Dec issue has some real bite to it. Should be out within a week or so unless someone gets a leaked copy.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

How do people remember any at all? I was so bored at this meeting i forgot all comments. We had visitors, and all I thought was what they all think about hearing "THE UN IS GONNA DESTROY ALL RELIGIONS AND THEN GOD SAVES ONLY JEHOVAHS WITNESSES!!!" over 20 times within an hour, i was uncomfortable during the meeting so they must be 10x more uncomfortable. it just sounds ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit