The Great Tribulation Was in the 1st Century and WIll Never Occur Agian

by cassuk11 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

Thanks ofr the commnetsyouguys.If you want check out my youtube channel...seekchristonly . Anyone want to share their portion would be great.Peace and LOve to all

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    Abe, if the holyplace was not Jerusalem or the temple and its yet a future event then what can the holyplace be?

The Apostle Paul explained it best.

The Holy Place:

Ephesians 2:13-22

But now in union with Christ Jesus YOU who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ. 14 For he is our peace, he who made the two parties one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off. 15 By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, that he might create the two peoples in union with himself into one new man and make peace; 16 and that he might fully reconcile both peoples in one body to God through the torture stake, because he had killed off the enmity by means of himself. 17 And he came and declared the good news of peace to YOU, the ones far off, and peace to those near, 18 because through him we, both peoples, have the approach to the Father by one spirit. Certainly, therefore, YOU are no longer strangers and alien residents, but YOU are fellow citizens of the holy ones and are members of the household of God, 20 and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone. 21 In union with him the whole building, being harmoniously joined together, is growing into a holy temple for Jehovah. 22 In union with him YOU, too, are being built up together into a place for God to inhabit by spirit.

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman
    Abe, if the holyplace was not Jerusalem or the temple and its yet a future event then what can the holyplace be?

The rest of the Apostles seemed to understand what was happening to the "Holy Place" also:

Acts 15:13-18

After they quit speaking, James answered, saying: "Men, brothers, hear me. 14 Sym´e·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name. 15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, 16 ‘After these things I shall return and rebuild the booth of David that is fallen down; and I shall rebuild its ruins and erect it again, 17 in order that those who remain of the men may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things, 18 known from of old.’

abe

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

The temple has been rebuilt .It is spiritual and not made with human hands or by bricks or mortar. Beleivers are the temple. For he does not dwell in man made ones. We enter into a spiritual KIngdom all earthyl onesare counterfeit and an illusion ot the real one we are all supposed to enter into. The man made KIngdoms ie (churches,organizations etc) on earth are for those who are fleshly and who seek fleshly things they cna see. But the true church which is spiritual is for those who have surrenderd thefleshly to enter into the spiitual

• designs
    designs

Do you ever read what you write before you hit 'submit' or is Jesus not offering spelling courses.

• cassuk11
    cassuk11

TUT TUT your presumptiousness is overwhelming im dislexic

• designs
    designs

That's 'dyslexic'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit