My Daughter Is Having Her Own Apostofest With 30 "Inactive" JWs At A Local Restaurant Saturday Night

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

If you're inactive and fading just be a bit careful attending, might end up being disfellowshipped.

• minimus
    minimus

It was so nice seeing all these "kids" all grown up!

It was more like a reunion for them. I don't know how much anti JW stuff was said, but they sure had a great time!

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

3rdGen, That is too funny!

But then, why not?

"Broads Without Bookbags" to us XJW's we instantly know what that means. lol

Minimus , I am so happy for your daughter and all her friends. To have continuation of past shared experiences, combined with today... and then build on that,

for tomorrow, is wonderful.

Just Lois

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, those partying drunkards had a good time!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I hope it turned out well!

BOB_NC:

You quoted one of the religion's most tired over-used lines: "serving Jehovah for the wrong reasons". Maybe the religion got away with using that line after droves of people left after the religion's 1975 fiasco.......But, it simply doesn't cut it anymore.

Well, what about being enticed into the religion by bait-and-switch? Also, "Jehovah" never has and never will equal "organization".

Maybe people leave because they simply do not believe that Jehovah is backing this religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit