Zeitgeist, anyone seen it?

by Sammy Jenkis 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• mP
    mP

Sammy:
    So why did the xians take a pagan festival so easily ? Shouldnt they have rebelled against it ? Why are all the jewish festivals basically at the same key moements in the calendar like hte pagans, with the later worshipping the seasons and the sun ?

• Robert7
    Robert7

I saw it early in my fade. I quickly had red flags thrown with what seemed like pretty crazy claims, confirmed by some simple research.

However, this movie was huge with my awakening. It opened my mind to even consider what if Jesus was just another god. I haven't ever considered it before this movie. Not long after that I did more and more research where I have concluded that the bible is just another book, and Jesus and the Christian god are just other gods.

I don't like misinformation. Information presented like a documentary should be accurate. So do the ends justify the means? Probably not. But it was good entertainment.

• Sammy Jenkis
    Sammy Jenkis

I agree with your Robert7

• mP
    mP

Z has many wrongs, but its more accurate than modern xianity and its portrayal of the bible, jesus and more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit