ANOINTED Jehovah Witness has no doubt,

by lotus 57 Replies latest jw friends

• riz
    riz

hmmm. you're anointed and you can't even say the name of your religion correctly? jehovah witness? you are missing the ('s), numbnutz.

derrrrrrr.

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

Lotus,
    You say you are trying to find your destiny????
    Would'nt your destiny be heaven????????????????????????????? Seems you already found it.

• og
    og

Has anyone ever wondered if the number of partakers is actually much higher than reported? After all, just a handful of people at Brooklyn would be sufficient conspiracy.

Fact free speculation invited.

"Belief is the death of intelligence." R.A. Wilson

• SYN
    SYN

sKally! Good detective work!

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• ronin1
    ronin1

Hi:

I really do not know if you are of the anointed or not. There are many persons not JW's who are of the anointed and we just do not know. So I am not going to guess.

However, if you are truly of the anointed I do not believe you would be conversing on this site. You will find less doubt on this site and more honest conversation and viewpoints than at the Kingdom Hall. You may be trying to say you have no doubts, but maybe deep down inside you do.

You will find out for yourself in due time.

Ronin1

• ballistic
    ballistic

sf I'm truly impressed. How did you do that? Do you have list of message boards or something? Can you email me if you don't wish to tell all the trolls?

• lotus
    lotus

Kindly sirs and ladies, Please can you tell me what TROLL means. I'm being called that, but don't know what that means. LOTUS

• sf
    sf

The only thing I CAN and WILL tell you is that it was very simple to search.

Keywords are just That...Key.

sKally, trade secrets are just That....SECRET

If man was supposedly created in gods image, then.....holy krap...we're all doomed.-sKallyWagger

“What a blessing such integrity keepers are to the congregation!”(5/15/02 WT magazine, pg. 27)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit