Do you think it is good idea for Apostates to be Paparazzi to take pics of the GB everywhere they go?

by Iamallcool 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

unless, of course, you catch one of them coming out of a cheap motel with a sleazy prostitute, like that famous minister who was caught with his pants down in Indio, California

• dazed but not confused
  • Iamallcool
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Oh sure, everyone's laughing at the OP now...but come on. We all know if one of these pics came up with something scandalous, attitudes would change really quickly.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I second that!

• trujw
    trujw

On Reddit that would be gold for new Gb sayings I think it's called a Gif.. If you haven't been on exjw on Reddit you would love it. Lots of tech savvy kids who's parents are jws and they hate it. Also many of us old timers comment to teach them the ways of the force. Dazed what are those pictures called?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yes that would be good to get some photos that the GB are not expecting and post them on the internet for all it is worth.

• Iamallcool
  • zound
    zound

Here's a snap of Anthony Morris III getting a new shirt for the Annual meeting. This the kind of thing you're after?

• trujw
    trujw

Oh that is golden post it on reddit my friend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit