the final fall of metaspy

by metaspy 75 Replies latest jw friends

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I hope you are doing well, and just keep working your program and know that people love your ass.

Big fucking hugs.

zed

• jemba
    jemba

BTTT

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

So glad to hear you got some help metaspy.

Sending you lots of love.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Just checking in. Haven't heard from you lately. Hope all is well.

Has anyone heard from metespy or knows how he is?

I just started posting when I saw this thread 6 months ago. I was impressed and touched by the caring and concern shown on this board.

I think of this thread from time to time and checked to see if there was an update.

I still care.

Miss.Fit

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Somehow I missed this when it happened. I am going through very rough times. Of course, I know intellectually I've been through rough times and then emerged to have wonderful times. Friends of mine will say it is awkward to phrase correctly but they note the appreciation and enthusiasm I show when things work out well. It was good for me to read this thread now. Miss.Fit, thank you. I hope someone is still in touch with him. We can be so nasty to each other here. I admit i am a culprit at times. It is soothing and encouraging to know the true concern and caring people express in emergencies.

I don't know what is reality now and what is depression affecting my analysis so I opted for not trusting any important decisions or actions.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Bttt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit