A sad day for a JW- they lost a study 'cause of me.

by Gojira_101 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

A few weeks ago I posted a topic about a deaf woman studying with the JW's. The deaf preacher from the woman's parents church contacted me to know more about the JW's because the parents were allowing their daughter to study with the JW's because "they are such nice people." Anyway the deaf preacher contacted me because he knows I just left the JW's last year and he wanted information.

I was more than happy to provide it. I provided proof of how they tell members to shun family, I provided info about the child abuse, and I also sent links to the websites.....

A few days ago I asked the preacher how it went and he said the parents put a stop to the study and will not allow their daughter to study with them anymore and the parents said "We had no idea the JW's were really like this." He showed them my signing video and the information I had sent him.

I laughed and told the preacher "of course they didn't know, this is stuff you don't find out about until you become a JW and are "in""

I'm just happy this young lady isn't studying anymore.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

awesome!

• cult classic
  • ruderedhead
  • mouthy
  • wasblind
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

So proud of you Sweetie! That is why those of us that were 'in' then leave are dangerous and a threat. I believe that is why they have to call us apostates 'mentally diseased' and liars.

• Chaserious
    Chaserious

Did you show him the Watchtower's stance on masturbation by the deaf?

• jhine
  • Londo111
    Londo111

Great work! I wish more pastors were on the lookout like this.

Of course, maybe the parents shouldn’t have just killed the study…that would feed into the whole, “Satan will try to stop you from studying with us” routine. They might start studying on the sly and the illusion of being opposed will just accelerate indoctrination. Be sure to warn them about this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit