To all you BRITS who inspire me!

by insearchoftruth4 10 Replies latest social entertainment

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

GET DOWN!!

• insearchoftruth4
  • insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

We here in the in the US want to stop the WTS scam...and now they plan to build resorts/branch offices in the Uk. This Warrick project scam in NY is NOT getting lots of exposure...We need some ideas from all over the world....Street Fighting Man

• cantleave
    cantleave

We already have a Branch in the UK, they just want to consolidate and sell off assets in one the highest priced real estate area in the UK.

• St George of England
    St George of England

At least you have a great choice in music.

Think I'll just go and play "Dance little sister, dance" before I go to the meeting.

George

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

On behalf of my people: thank you :)

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

cantleave, thanks for the update "highest priced real estate area in the UK"...DAMM

George, that was good catchy tune, trying to remember which album it was on. dance little sister dance at the k/h! "light up the town bro"

Gromit SK :a BIG thanks to you.. SIR

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

i would suggest not standing in front of the bulldozers.

• St George of England
    St George of England

"It's only Rock and Roll" - 1974

George

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Wow! Lot of fantastic songs on this LP, "till the next goodbye"...... "Time waits for no one".... 1974....what a year!...There was a single called "thru the lonely nights" 'another gem' on a 'b' side, think used to have that on '45'?..its only Rock and Roll....Thanks for the' lift'.....George....

insot4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit