Thank you LoisLane Looking for Superman

by TotallyADD 17 Replies latest jw friends

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

My wife and I ran up against a brick wall trying to find out imformation on our search of finding my half brother. Will LoisLane PM me and offered us her service in finding him. Found us some very good leads but surprise, surprise she came across someone I totally forgot about from my childhood. The reason why was I was not allowed to be around them. I am now in contact with a Second Cousin, First Cousin and a Aunt. People who I never got to know because they were not JW. This alone has made me very happy and looking forward to getting to know them. They all live in ILL. close to were I use to live. Even if I never find my half brother this has become a truly great find. And brings a big smile to my face.

So this is for you LoisLane. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. I will never forget your kindness and interest in our search of my half brother. I was looking for one and have found half of a forgotten family. You have a friend for life.

For all you lurkers who are sitting on the fence. This is a example of what true love is all about and putting someones interest first ahead of their own. Pushing a maz. in someones face is not showing someone love. Totally ADD

• *lost*
    *lost*

I love stories like this.

restore my faith in humanity, which is filed pretty thin of late.

• gma-tired2
    gma-tired2

Lois Lane is a big hearted person who wants to help in any way she can. I am sure the congregation misses her even though they won't say it to her. Lois Lane stay true to yourself.

• Quendi
    Quendi

Lois , I’ll always regard you as a friend and someone who truly reflects God’s image and likeness.

Quendi

• label licker
    label licker

Here's to LoisLaneI know what it feel like when you find lost loved ones. After my father died we were going through pics of my mom and her siblings and all their names were on the back of the pics. One by one we found the last two who were stil alive and flew out west to meet them. So many stories of my mom as a girl and so many relatives. Unfortunately, when they found out we were jw's at the time they wanted nothing to do with us. Oh well.

TotallyADD enjoy you new journey with your new family. Your in for a blast and LoisLane you are our family, never forget that ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• designs
    designs

the best.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Lois lane is a wonderful woman, we are lucky to know her and have her here x

3 cheers xxx

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Lois Lane, this is a great recommendation.

I'm proud to say that Lois is one of my friends, too.

• humbled
    humbled

Lois is as warm and kind as they come. Big hug from me, Lois.

Maeve (House-sitting for a week and have the internet!)

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Congratulations! I will be hooking up with an aunt in PA soon that I have never met, & I am very excited about it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit