Steve Hassan Interviews XJW elder, Roberto di Stefano, at ICSA Conference in Italy

by AndersonsInfo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Trieste, Italy - ICSA Conference - July 6, 2013. Both Roberto di Stefano and Steve Hassan were speakers at the conference.

You can see the Hassan interview on his website. Here's the link: http://freedomofmind.com/Media/video.php?id=59

• mindnumbed
    mindnumbed

Thanks Barbara!

Great video.

• Londo111
    Londo111

marked

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Enjoyed the video Barbara. Thank you for all your hard work.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you, Barbara for letting us/JWN know about this. And thanks so much for your work always!!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

marked'ah for'a later, when Imma eating da pasta. (It's hard to type in an italian accent)

• Wayward Son
    Wayward Son

bookmarked

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Please leave the Italian slurs behind...I'm sooooo sick of them in every Pasta commercial...and I'm Italian lol!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Thanks Barbara for sharing. Roberto di Stefano seems like a very intelligent, friendly, and happy person. I wish that more exJWs would forgive themselves for being duped/recruited by the WTBTS so that they can heal and live happier lives.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• flipper
    flipper

BARBARA- Thanks for posting this youtube. Very informative interview. I liked how especially towards the end of the interview that Stefano and Hassan get to the bottom line of what is so damaging concerning cults like Jehovah's Witnesses. This will be very helpful for any lurking JW's who may be leaning towards exiting the organization and helpful for non-Witnesses to see that the WT Society is more dangerous than they thought

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit