Attention Lurkers- what the org is really doing

by stuckinamovement 11 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

The message has changed dramatically from the good news of the kingdom and imitation of Jesus to the following:

1. Keep your eye simple and try to find a low paying part time job so you can pioneer. Such jobs might be janitorial or house cleaning, yard care, etc. it is important to always have the right view of money and limit our personal needs.

2. You should avoid getting educated which would potentially increase your earning ability. Education is bad.

3. We know that you are poor and struggling. Jehovah wants you to give us more money so we can build resorts and pay out self inflicted child abuse settlements. The Governing Body deserves your best. You love Jehovah don't you? So do what he asks you to do and make a credit card donation to us.

To sum up:

Don't make money, give us your time instead

Don't get educated, give us your mind instead

We need more money, give it to us now

This organization steals people's potential by prohibiting education

It steals their time, through never ending service and meetings

It steals their families by forcing shunning of loved ones

Finally it steals their money for its own immoral purposes

All of this is what Jehovah wants or is it really just a poorly planned shakedown run by men?

• Driving Force
  • flipper
    flipper

Any lurkers reading this. Please educate yourself on the Internet by doing research into the criminal activity of the WT Society. It's not hard to find out about it. Then you may see why the WT Society is so interested in wanting more donations. Please google Candace Conti child abuse. Or Irwin Zalkin WT child abuse. He's an attorney who is representing MANY JW children victims of abuse right now. You will find that the WT Society has been dishonest about revealing their child abuse problem to the courts. Lies have been told and the TRUTH about how bad child abuse is happening within the JW organization is being hidden from you- rank & file Jehovah's Witnesses.

Do yourself a favor and find out the real truth about the alleged " truth " today. Do not hesitate or delay. The rest of your life is there for you to live and NOT for the WT leaders to steal away. You may find out where your donations have been going. Take care, we are here for you. The WT leaders are not there for you. They want to " use " you

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The message put out by the WTS is go find more people to join the organization so they too can contribute money and free labor,(pioneering) your not helping out a bogus religious publishing house, your doing god's will preaching the Gospel and the new soon to come Kingdom order. ( thats not a lie either )

Will take over your mind and thoughts as you should let his since we have been exclusively chosen by god to do so.

• EndofMysteries
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    There is a Sucker Born every minute. The organization is taking advantage of every Sucker they can get their hands on. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Watchtower Corporation is nothing more than commercialized fraud pretentiously posing itself as preaching the Gospel of the bible but its really organized religious charlatanism in action, exploiting and manipulating people to become their subservient slaves to their own inherent agenda of selling literature, not what a true Christian should be involved with.

• jerryjax99
    jerryjax99

Especially with this amazing daily routine they publish!

• What is Truth?
    What is Truth?
    7 hrs 35 min a week that has to be a joke. I know I wasted a lot of my life reading and trying to make sense of that trash, but never spent that long.
  • hoser
    hoser
    ToesUp6 hours ago
    There is a Sucker Born every minute. The organization is taking advantage of every Sucker they can get their hands on. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels!

Unfortunately I was born to a sucker and it took me until my late thirties to figure out this watchtower con game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit