Truth Be Told Documentary showing in San Francisco

by SeekingTheRealTruth 20 Replies latest social entertainment

• smiddy
    smiddy

I am going to contact SBS and would encourage all other Aussies to do the same ,the more people that contact them the more likely they will screen it.

smiddy

• zeb
    zeb

Have just received a real response from SBS not just a computer one.The request will go to their "programming dept for their info and their consideration."

If you get SBS anywhere then email them and request the same. Onya Smiddy!

Jake 2012. Take a look at the previoew and note the details pass them on.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Have just received a real response from SBS not just a computer one.The request will go to their "programming dept for their info and their consideration."

I too have received a reply from SBS stating the same thing and thanking me for the suggestion , so please aussies can you take the time to e-mail SBS requesting they screen this doco.? adding a breif concern with WT policys such as shunning,child abuse ,or any other concern you have.

Remember its the squeaky gate that gets oiled,or "keep on knocking and it will be opened to you." { I have an interesting experience about that phrase if anybody is interested to hear it.}

smiddy

• C M
    C M

I will be going I live in SF and I have invited at least 15 of my friends since my good friend Eric told me.

:)

CM

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

This will only be in theaters for a good while to come. It has been in limited theatrical release for a few months and is working its way across the 48 U.S. states.

Here is an interview with Mr Gregorio Smith and more info about the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxxew2wSSZg

• SeekingTheRealTruth
    SeekingTheRealTruth

C M. I can't wait to meet you in person!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Bump

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

You gotta go and reserve your tickets people! I just got mine.

I'd also like to suggest we try and meet up before the show maybe for dinner at 5:30 who's in?

And SF people where do you suggest we meet for dinner? Someplace close to the theater I would think...

• flipper
    flipper

I'm sorry but I'd be unable to attend as I have to work at my jobs that night. But you folks have a great time attending it ! I'll be with you in spirit, verily I say unto you today. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SeekingTheRealTruth
    SeekingTheRealTruth

RayPublisher....lets make it happen! My mom will be with me as well. We had planned on going to The House of Prime Rib. Good food! Do you live CA?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit