Will the WBTS order JW's to Kill??

by Anne Marie 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• Anne Marie
    Anne Marie

Dear Post Reader,

About nine months ago, while surfing through different JW web sites, I came across a reference to an e-mail that was sent to the poster.

The e-mail basically said that with the way that things are going with the society, i.e., so many " waking up", and not being so easy to mislead and control., that there very likely will be a "BIG" announcement regarding the order to kill the "apostates" and the "wicked people".

The source said that it would go something like this:

There would be talks, and some wordings in the magazines, alluding to an upcoming announcement. The whole shabang would have lots of building up of suspence..naturally prompting much speculation and gossip among the Brothers.

Then it would come out that there would be a very special WATCHTOWER printed that would be restricted...you could only recieve a copy if you were a publisher, and an "active" member. And you could only get it at the Kingdom Hall.

There would be a certain Sunday scheduled, on which every JW would come together, to study the special, (and SECRET), articles to which only JW's could attend.

In these studies the announcement would be carefully outlined in the following manner:

That there is "New Light". That this "New Light" is that Jehovah will not kill anyone, who is His enemy, after all. That "Jehovah's People", in order to prove their love and loyalty to Him, must take up weapons in a Holy, and Righteous, war against Jehovah's enemies.

The first, and most wicked, of these enemies, would be the "APOSTATES". (Basically, anyone who has left the organization and does not believe that they teach "the Truth".)

Family members (who are JW's) would be espiecially targeted to KILL relatives who are "apostates". Thus doing, they would be "proving" that they "love Jehovah" and "hate" His enemies. Loyalty to the organizatioin, at any cost, must be insured.

(This mentality, and horrid picture of the future, brings vividly to mind the days of the Gestapo during the days of Hitler.)

The e-mail, that the poster was quoting, was very clear in his reasoning on just how probable this scenario is. In fact, he said it MUST HAPPEN!!

Because it is only a matter of time, with growing "discernment" on the part of so many, that the WBTS will have to come up with a believable reason why Armegeddon, "God's Holy War", has not come in the manner that the society has taught for so long, they will HAVE to come up with SOMETHING.

It will come out as "New Light" that, just as in the Bible days when Jehovah's servants took up arms and slaughtered many, so, too, must Jehovah's "true" servants do today.

This situation struck me as quite plausible. Just picturing the Brothers "hungering" for some real "meat in due season", and being tired of the same dish being served in a different manner, and being so well indoctrinated to not think for themselves...to believe and obey whatever the society tells them, I think this would very likely be accepted as "New Light".

I well remember the clever and unhurried...but systematic...way that those working for Hitler got the citizens of Germany to accept the slaughter of countless innocent people...even to casually walking past the piles of bodies along the side of the road. I remember how families, who were formerly loving and protective of each other, were "programed" to turn on one another...reporting them to the "proper authorities" for any little "sin", (of disloyalty to the Party), KNOWING THAT THEY WOULD BE KILLED!!

I did not think to print out what I had read. When I tried to find the same site later, I could not. What I read has continued to haunt me. The organization is so very sick. They thrive on maintaining absolute control...and obediance. And they WILL get desperate.

Please...have you ever heard of anything to this affect?? I would welcome any reply.

Much love and Angel's blessings!!

Anne Marie

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

Plato

• Sirona
  • Anne Marie
    Anne Marie

Dear Sirona,

I do not believe that I am being "silly". If you had read what I did, I think that you would be concerned too.

Anne Marie

"The unexamined life is not worth living."

Plato

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think is is likely that you were reading the posting of one of the
    "lunatic fringe" Dubs. It is very difficult to imagine that the WTS could take a turn in this direction; then again, who ever thought that they would "hook up" with the UN?

If such a change in dogma did occur, it would not go unnoticed by the media or the police, FBI and BATF. There are many, many Dubs who would find it impossible to abide such a requirement.

Lastly, I doubt that very many apostates would allow themselves to go quietly like sheep to the slaughter.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Most of the witnesses I know would never do something like that.

Anyone who thinks the witnesses would kill apostates or opposers on the order of the WTS are seriously unbalanced. They need to think back to the time they were a witness, and whether they would kill someone on command.

We were witnesses once, too.

• Frenchy
    Frenchy

I think someone was either 'pulling your leg' or that person has a serious mental problem. What you describe as having been written to you is totally out of character with how the society behaves anyway.

I don't think there is anything there for you to worry about.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I agree... it's silly. You'd have to be an utter loofah to believe it would happen. So, not one of the six million Dubs will blow the whistle? The people planning this didn't think about that? So the authrities don't realise that the link to all these bodies is being xJW's within a day or so... and the people planning this didn't think about that. So, when this comes to light, the Borg get recognised as a Worldwide Terror Cult and shutdown everywhere. And the GB didn't think of that.

Please realise there is a difference between being a cultist and being stupid. Sometimes it is hard to tell, true, but they are two different things.

My idea about the Borg morphing into an online cult with JW's becoming techno hermits whose total contact with the world is through the Society's computers, whose every activity is monitored, and who are farmed out as teleworkers to finance the Society is a hell a lot more realistic

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

As I said above, I don't think this is likely, but I also think we should stop for a moment and think about what happens when a cult disintegrates.

Jim Jones didn't start out telling people that he wanted them to move to the jungle and drink cyanide laced Kool Aid.

David Koresh didn't start out telling his people that if they wanted to die at the hands of BATF agents, he was the man to follow.

The terrorists who work for the Army Of God are to outward appearances nice Christian people.

Followers of the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh attempted to perpetrate a mass poisoning on the residents of Antelope, Oregon so that Rahneesh coould increase his political power locally. For a while, Antelope was called Rajneeshpuram.

Shit does happen.

While I believe firmly that the majority of the WTS rank and file Dubs would balk at orders to go out and kill for Jah, I think there IS a possibility that in it's death throes the WTS could issue some very strange "new light," and I think we all know one of two Dubs who will "go with the program" wherever it leads them.

I don't tink anyone can say there is ZERO chance of this happening, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

• Not telling
    Not telling

WEL ANNE MARIE, ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT IF YOUR ONE OF US OR HAVE EVER BEEN THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT JEHOVAH WOULD NEVER WANT US OR EVEN ALLOW US TO KILL "ANYONE"!!!!
    WE PROVE OUR LOYALTY TO HIM BY PREACHING THE "GOOD" NEWS TO ALL. iTS A "HOLY" WAR, SO WHY WOULD HE WANT MAN TO KILL HIS ENEMIES FOR HIM. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. IF HE WANTED US TO KILL THEM NOW, THEN WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT IN BRINGING ARMAGEDDON.
    I THINK THAT YOUR AN APOSTATE MYSELF, U HAVE NO PROPER PROOF OF WHAT U READ, DONT U THINK THAT ITS A BIT OF A COINCIDENCE THAT U CANT FIND IT AGAIN!!????

• Sirona
    Sirona

OK, I think that there is a MINISCULE chance of this ever happening, and if it did, it would be a minority who would follow it.

I think its needless scaremongering, and its silly to say :

Brothers "hungering" for some real "meat in due season", and being tired of the same dish being served in a different manner
    They're not bloody hannibal lecter you know!

Sirona

** http://www.religioustolerance.org **

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit