Can Satan create life?

by peacefulpete 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

So maybe it was Satan that created all the blood sucking critters.Hummmm that would make sense. Since it never seemed logical why God would create them, He just doesnt seem to like the blood eating idea. So vampire bats, fleas, mosquitos, ticks , and many other unidentified creatures (especially down here in the Bayou) who make a living off of sucking blood, must have been created by Satan.
    Wow , see how clear things can be if you get those wheels turning??
    LOL I think my wheels need a little WD40 please. BTW, I am serious, just in case someone asks. I get that often . :)

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

BTW, I am NOT serious. There that is better.

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

I didn't mean the snakes were not real just that it does not neccessarily mean Satan is a creator of anything. Mentioning the Garden was just another point at which Satan and snakes are mentioned together. I don't question the reality of the miracles just to what extent he created anything. Satan is a deceiver and able to perform false miracles,signs and wonders to lead people to follow him. Not neccessarily illusions in the sense that they are optical illusions or something but in that they are not true,genuine, or what they seem and that God is still in control as demonstrated by the miraculous serpent God sent/created devouring the serpent sent/or created by Satan. Xenu is accurate The difference between Satan and the true God is that Satan is a creation and only holds this authority to do what he wills in the supernatural for a time that will come to an end with his judgement. His supernatural abilities and miracles do not serve as love for anyone like God's miracles do. Satans miracles serve only himself and his selfish ambitions and even to harm others both physically and spiritually.

• SYN
    SYN

Saddam Hussein (SP?) is more real than Satan. Deal with your Earthly problems first, people, then with your Spiritual ones.

Will you give a toss about "Satan" when Saddam rains hot fiery death down on YOUR neighbourhood? Many people are losing their focus these days and ignoring the REAL problems that face us.

Seven006: "Have you tried drugs? Shooting up a little heroin might do the trick, it's hard to type when your stoned out of your mind. I don't know how TR does it!"

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Can Satan create life?

Yes. Imaginery friends can do anything.

Farkel

• d0rkyd00d
    d0rkyd00d

God does miracles every day! How else could so many people be starving to death, even though there is plenty of food for every person on earth! How else would AIDS have spread so quickly! I smell Jehovah!

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Adonai

My question was offered with the intent of stimulating thinking.Why is it so difficult to ascribe creative power to Satan?It is uncomfortable, isn't it? It comes a little to close to polytheism, doesn't it?Or maybe it is unsettling because it seems to threaten the uniqueness of Jehovah. Or said more generally it shakes our perception of reality.It touches our belief system which is like "touching our eyeball." I'm sure that what you wrote makes sense to you, but it does not to anyone else. While saying that the story was an illusion you say it was not an optical illusion or trick.You also said Satan can do miracles like form changing but then said that Satan cannot actully do what the Bible said he did (change inanimate rods into living snakes).Truth and logic, while often resisted, are intellectually understandable.

I too made elaborate explanations for Bible stories and history.I was blind to my own self deception.I found some way to continue to believe what I was believing.Finally the bough broke the weight of evidence became too much,a major crisis of belief ensued.I found honesty with others easy compared to honesty with myself. I won't lie and say it was pleasant,but it was necessary to keep my sanity and self respect. The next time you ecounter something unthinkable or absolutly impossible, ask yourself tough questions like why is it impossible?why have others concluded it is true?am I being honest with the facts?Is my heart leading me astray?

The more time we spend doing this the less time it is necessary to spend weaving defenses for our beliefs.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Xenu

There's alot of money to be made in tarrot card reading, you should check it out.

• Xenu
    Xenu

Peacefulpete:
    The Elohim hates the art of Tarot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit