WTS in trouble in Denmark

by zed is dead 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Londo111
    Londo111

Welcome, thematrixguy!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome thematrixguy ! ...... I am glad that you chose to take the red pill

Way to go for our Danish counterparts ... I would love to see this in court!!

• bohm
    bohm

This has exactly zero chance of going anywhere. Muslim groups routinely say far more inflamatorý things without consequences. Its just Dal who try for some publicity.

• steve2
    steve2
    This has exactly zero chance of going anywhere. Muslim groups routinely say far more inflamatorý things without consequences.

Agreed - yet the organization is somewhat concerned about "impression management" - i.e., tries to justify its "policies" - so any shaming could conceivably lead to the organization being more aware of being seen to over step the mark. Look at the way in which the origanization is nowadays a lot more restrained in the language it uses about the churches of Christendom. Sure, they still view those churches as false, but their language is a lot more "considered" and less given to the kind of whiping-up-hatred seen in publications ass late as the 1960s.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Perhaps Rebel 8 is correct - unkind yes, but correct.

Steve2, are you serious? That was a wt article. I just changed a few words to fit this story. I was kidding...but I'm wondering, isn't it a compliment to say the country doesn't like a cult who engages in hate speech? I think so.

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Also keep in mind that when the film Worlds Apart (To verdener) was shown on cinemas in Denmark, in the end more than 300,000 people saw it. That what be an equivalent of some 16,000,000 Americans seeing a film on a JW who happens to fall in love with a non-witness guy and gets DF....

http://politiken.dk/ibyen/nyheder/film/ECE475791/dansk-film-om-jehovas-vidner-er-et-hit/

• steve2
    steve2

Yep Rebel 8 - I was kidding - but not about my ancestors who hail from the Danish-German border.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit