Stuff You Would Lose If You Went Back

by Nosferatu 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Mum
    Mum

1. Sanity. When I was a dub, I used to have episodes of crying uncontrollably and didn't understand why. I can't remember the last time I did this.

2. Growth and learning. I have obtained a bachelor's degree and continue to learn, as many subjects interest me.

3. My family, who I adore.

4. Entertainment.

5. Anything worth living for.

• free and happy
    free and happy

I'm with everyone who said their sanity, I was a nervous wreck when meeting time came round due to the circumstances going on their that led up to me and gone awol leaving.

I'd lose me too and after being born in and not knowing myself properly, i'm not giving that up, I'm finally finding me, sad when its in your 40's though but better late than never.

I'd lose a happy husband too, he's definitely in a lovelier person now, much more happy and relaxed with himself and chilled.

I'd lose my Xmas lights too and I love them, all twinkly - I love Xmas I get all overexcited!

• Flowerpetal
    Flowerpetal

I've been gone (faded) from the JW org now for 10 years and have also been absent from this board for quite a while.

I could NEVER go back after all these years because there is a LIFE or LIFE outside the org. And I would lose my life if I went back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit