13 bloodlines of the illuminati

by truthhurts13 46 Replies latest jw friends

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

This may have been talked about already, but I didn't see anything. I was doing some research and keep seeing ole Charley's name on this list. Does anyone have any info/thoughts on this? It does make sense though, the more I think about it.....

• mP
    mP

Why 13 ?

• jhine
    jhine

Charley who ?

• sarahsmile
    sarahsmile

Charley Tase Russell the rich real estate uncle of Charles Taze Russell.

I am a believer that Russell was one of the illuminati. Illuminati did not have to sign Freemason lodges so you will not find Charles Taze Russell as a member. His wife dance in a park with other women and I blieve she was a known illuminati.

I bellieve Russell started writing and had to start a compny to be one of the higher ranking Freemasons. He did not have to write article that made sense, he only had to gain members. Not even the Bibe Students would know they were nothing more than part of a small goal to gain entrance to higher Freemason. Anyow, it is a mess for those druids,obessive about Solomon's Temple, Gods perfect numbers.

Real estate,opium drug lords, skull and bones, wife dance with illuminati,New World Order, Strange items in Taze private room, Ruthford burial and Taze burial.

Did you find something interesting?

• jhine
    jhine

sarah , oh yes , thank you .

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

I hope this doesn't sound insulting, I dabled with investigating some of this stuff myself and it is fascinating on the surface, but believing any of the bloodlines of the illuminati, freemasonry and general David Icke conspiracy stories is the quickest way to full blown insanity.

Through business I bump into members of the top 1% and have lost count of how many freemasons I've met, but basically all freemasonry is is an overgrown boys club with boys club rituals - and I include skull and bones in this. They may do each other favours, and through networking exclude people who aren't part of the club, but that's common or garden corruption.

The Bilderburger mob is just a fairly informal grouping of politicians and business leaders who want to have discussions and arguments away from the media. I don't like it, but it might be valuable.

The sinister trappings and undertones Icke writes about are pure fantasy.

• cantleave
    cantleave

David Ike is completely insane. Why is it his stupidity is only believed by Americans? The guy is nothing more than a mediocre Goalkeeper turned failed sports commentator and looney conspiracist!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Its crap. Springmier is full of it.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Cantleave:

You think only Americans believe David Icke's work? He has fans all over the globe and not just America. I don't buy into a lot of things he says. I don't necessarily believe in shapeshifters and reptilian beings but that doesn't mean everything he says is completely wrong. You got to do your own research and separate facts from bullshit.

LRG

• truthhurts13
    truthhurts13

Sarah I have very similar ideas to your own. I also find it interesting he died on Halloween, on a train. Some believe he was assassinated because he was veering off on his own beliefs.... just a theory though

For those that think its a bunch of crap, let me ask you, Do you have a Birth Certificate? Do you have any clue what that symbolizes? Do your homework, because whether you believe anything or not is irrelevent, you are still part of their game, knowingly or unknowingly

As for Icke, Im not saying I believe him or not, but who here has de-bunked/proven false anything that he says? Just because you don't like the sound of something, doesn't make it false. So if anybody says that someone else's ideas are crap and insane, please provide SPECIFIC examples of how you researched what they were saying, and provide supporting evidence of why it's wrong, instead of battling ideas for ideas

Maxim of Law "Let he who shall be deceived, be deceived"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit