I Am Tired Of Hearing People Becoming So Racially Divisive!

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

BizzyBee: On what possible basis do you claim that? Are you being racist or just foolish?

• Simon
    Simon

"Stand your ground" law was never an issue in this case other than in the made up stories the prosecution put out.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

BizzyBee: Comments like that just make you look like an ass.

We shall see.

Edited to say: Oops!

Just a prediction. NBD.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

He won't have a chance bizzy, like Casey Anthony he will be watched 24/7 thankfully.

• Simon
    Simon

Bizzy: If anyone said what you said about a black guy, all hell would errupt.

Don't think you can get away pushing racist crap on here.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yes, truthseeker. He is in good company - OJ, Casey Anthony and now, George Zimmerman. Guilty, but not proven, and walking free.

• Simon
    Simon

I guess you're not racist, just can't follow a trial and look at evidence with an open mind. Once you've seen a headline your mind has been made up.

Well done. Good job.

GZ is no OJ or Casey Anthony - those trials were a travesty.

I guess people don't go out on the streets when it's a white child that dies or a famous black guy murders someone?

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Never free, just look at OJ and Casey:)

The only thing that will happen from this, is Trayvon will not die in vain. Laws will change in his name and much needed conversations will take place. I still have much faith that the good will win in the end.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Florida law Simon. Law that will change......just wait and see.

• Simon
    Simon

I guarantee your no law will change because this was not the landmark civil-rights-case of the century that you were sold. It was very straighforward and the law already covered things. This case didn't push any legal boundaries other than how prosecutors and attourneys should behave.

You really do need to watch who you listen to on TV, you're just parroting the nonsense some are spouting for their on self promotion and gain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit