Zimmerman Not guilty

by mouthy 480 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

The people claiming it was an injustice are also asserting 'facts' that simply didn't happen / are totally incorrect.

If what you describe happened then the case would be different. They didn't, it isn't, get over it.

If the things were true then the prosecution would have mentioned it. They were stretching things as much as they could as it was. They had no evidence and relied on rhetoric and emotional claptrap. It was sickening to listen to and not what a prosecution should be.

• Simon
    Simon

lisa - you are biased beyond belief. TM was the one who attacked GZ - he was to blame. End of story

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Simon- on what do you base your charge of me being 'biased beyond belief'?

• Simon
    Simon

lisa: any woman raped would have prevented the crime by 'not being there'. I hope i don't have to explain why that is a piss-poor argument. Claiming all the things that GZ should have *not* done is lame. TM had equal and more opportunities to prevent the conflict - more because he initiated it.

Blaming the victim of an attack is not fair and is equal to blaming a woman for being raped.

How can we prevent this again? Teach kids not to take drugs, get involved in fights, attack people ... I thought we already knew that though. I guess not.

• awaken2004
    awaken2004

sounds like Simon was there and saw it all happen. Reasonable doubt freed him as it should. still we may not know the whole truth. TM is not here to tell his side.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Totally agree with you Lisa.

• Simon
    Simon

Forensics tell us he threw the punches, that GZ sustained the injuries, who was on top (confirmed by eyewitnesses).

I guess some people made their minds up watching TV ~15 months ago and couldn't be bothered listening to boring stuff like evidence and testimonies. All justice needs is a good soundbite apparently.

• Simon
    Simon

Do you think OJ was innocent and MJ was a good babysitter too ...

• 5go
    5go

Simon, I disagree TM was being followed (stalked) by ZM illegally (he was directed to stop by 911 a crime BTW) and had a right to stand his ground and use lethal force. Sadly he didn't have a gun, and ZM did. BTW if I was TM I would of done the same thing only I would had a gun and there would only be a shot fired call to 911 that night by me.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

I guess some people cant see that not everyone sees things the way they do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit