Bitter apostates

by Laika 73 Replies latest watchtower bible

• poppers
    poppers

I am married to a Mormon and am familiar with their teachings one thing

I want to say is Mormons do not shun others in fact many members do not

even know when a member is excommunicated and if they do know they still

associate with them. In all the years I have been married to my wife and attend

many services I have never seen anyone shunned.

I've talked to Mormon missionaries about shunning and got them to admit that it does happen, although they said that it isn't part of their doctrine and it shouldn't be happening. It took them a while to admit to it, so it leads me to believe it happens more ofthen than they are willing to acknowledge.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

The shunning can be subtle:

I'm pulling this from a private forum I'm on (hope they don't mind - I've slightly sanitised it)

" My only local LDS friend (old lady in her x's) the same one she was told by her bishop last year she needed to be careful who she was friends with as it could affect her temple recommend. Well today I asked a favor, could I have a yard sale on her front lawn . She lives in town right off a busy main road I live out in the middle of no where.

She told me "No I'm sorry,can't let that happen, as I'm afraid members might come by and see it's you doing this, I can't be seen with you inless its a church activity or event".

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Qcmbr: did you get a chance to read the article?

Yeah, it was a hoot! I haven’t read that stuff for a long time. Of course what makes it so amusing is that it’s all based on early anti-Mormon literature that has only been taken seriously by other anti-Mormons. Take the “Moroni And the Monkey Story” cited in the article. Why do these stories only pop up in the scandalous stories of the day? Why doesn’t Orson or Parley Pratt ever recite these ridiculous stories? Why doesn’t Brigham Young, Orson Hyde, Heber C. Kimball ever tell them? Why don’t the people who knew him best and then turned against him and conspired to murder him tell them?

I’ll be totally honest with you. The only time I suffered a crisis of faith is when that Salamander Letter came out years ago. I was in a state of shock for days. But I finally made a leap of faith and put it behind me. And when it was later discovered to be a hoax and a forgery, it taught me a great lesson: don’t give up the things you know for things you don’t know! I also recall all the bitter, disillusioned American Indian members who left the church over the DNA issue. Then when that issue turned out to work in our favor, it was too late for most of them. Had I left the church over the Salamander hoax, it would have been a wasted, life-changing event. I thank God I didn’t bail out over something that stupid, but that’s where my spiritual testimony kicked in.

Having said that, I continue to wonder whether you’re reading my posts, Qcmbr. This whole argument centering on the Comoros islands is silly considering the other aspects I brought up. Even if there were cities called “Nephi” and “Lehi” and “Alma” — it would make absolutely no difference. Why? Because no one in 1830 could have written the Book of Mormon. The evidences are so overwhelming that one has to close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears and stomp to miss them.

Oh, and speaking of Alma, even a simple name turns out to favor Joseph Smith and turn the table on his critics. For years, the church has had to battle the “experts” who maintained that Alma was a woman’s Latin name, not a Hebrew or Jewish name. In the past several decades, however, Alma was discovered on a Jewish document found in Israel dating to the early second century A.D. The name has since been shown to be even older, being attested on clay tablets found at the northwestern Syrian site of Ebla and dating to the second half of the third millennium B.C. Not only that, but the significance of the name has been documented:

Now this is a comparatively small thing, but for years it was something that was consistently thrown at us by our enemies. But even that has shown Joseph Smith to be right on target. If he were a fraud, wouldn’t new discoveries have a tendency to refute his work? Instead, they consistently sustain it. So when we have people chuck old and discredited anti-Mormon books and authors at us, of course we can’t take them seriously.

Discovering the evidences requires reading. If you read the articles I've referenced in my past several posts and you really want to know whether the Book of Mormon is true, you can get some powerful empiric evidence that it is. You also can read the Book of Mormon itself and ask God (see James 1:5; Moroni 10:4-5) and gain a spiritual testimony.

The prophet Moroni (not to be confused with the capital of the Comoros islands ) wrote:

And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost, ye may know the truth of all things.

Poppers: I've talked to Mormon missionaries about shunning and got them to admit that it does happen, although they said that it isn't part of their doctrine and it shouldn't be happening.

Well, yes, that’s what I’ve been saying. People are people and as long as bruised feelings exist on this earth, people will shun other people. The important thing is that the church doesn’t advocate it. It’s an anti-Christian practice that cannot in any way be done in love. Where did Jesus or the apostles ever shun anyone, particularly sinners? If we shunned people for leaving the church, I wouldn’t be chatting with Qcmbr. I’d love to see him reconsider his views and come back, but realistically it most likely won’t happen (barring heavenly intervention), but shunning people like him and others I know, and shunning people who have committed gross sins and whatever else the Jehovah's Witnesses shun for, simply isn’t productive and actually quells the Spirit.

Qcmbr: "My only local LDS friend...the same one she was told by her bishop last year she needed to be careful who she was friends with as it could affect her temple recommend.”

Seeing this is hearsay, I can’t comment on it other to say that it’s not the way of the church. Anyone who is truly interested in this topic should read Spencer W. Kimball’s Miracle of Forgiveness. The 13th president of the LDS church, Kimball spells out how we, as Christians, cannot expect the mercy and forgiveness of God unless and until we can mete it out to our fellow man.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Cold Steel - I have read all this material many times. I used to teach random bits in Priesthood lessons when I was Elders Quorum president. I also published a daily email newsletter called the Elder's Quorum Message which I used to include snippets of these proofs. When I fully believed apologist sites like Jeff Lindsey's were staples on my spiritual diet. While I absolutely accept that one or two quotes from primary sources in the day do not a case make the number of correlating quotes ( some nothing to do with JS) do give a clearer picture of what treasure digging was ( the two main legendary drivers were Indian buried grave treasure and pirate treasure in particular Captain Kidd's.)

One of the Smith family's primary income sources during Joseph's early years, way before any supposed angelic visions, was pretending to know where these buried boxes of treasure were, they were steeped in treasure digging lore ( and traditional magic, they had several occult books and magical protections, seer stones etc.). Joseph used a seerstone as a child to take part in this treasure digging con and became adept at it such that he was hired more than once to act as the seer.

Does it not strike you as both too coincidental and odd that a conman pretending to find buried treasure that is - guarded by spirits , always must be in a box, must be approached ritualistically or it will be taken away by a spirit - actually gets directed to some real treasure, in a box, buried by the ancestors of the Indians, that must be retrieved ritualistically ( he had to go back on set dates) and when done improperly gets him shocked by the guardian spirit? This same conman exists in a place where multiple people are concurrently experiencing 'visitations' from god and or angels ( and publish those accounts prior to Joseph's).

Does it not ring alarm bells that he produces a book that contains place names that coincidentally match several local ones and two direct lifts ( including a spelling from that era) from Captain Kidd legends (Camorah and Moroni), a geography that matches his local geography, a plot that contains the same storyline as a fictional book recently printed and available to the main scribe, an inaccurate description of real American flora and fauna, farcical anachronisms, direct biblical quotes ( including , unique to that 1700s print bible, translation interpolations) , absolutely incorrect old English usage ( no real translation by scholars attempts to translate from one language into a former version of a current language), contains Greek names and words ( like Christ) that are absolutely out of place in a supposed Israelite production and then tries to sell the copyright to that book to make some cash?

Does it strike you as likely that this 'revelator' would tell no one, including family and co founders of the church, of his most import vision ( a direct visit to him as a 14 or 15 or 16 year old child depending upon which of the different 10 versions we use) and then suddenly tell everyone ( claiming that he was quite free in telling a random minister at the time) and then follows this pattern retroactively filling in details such as his miraculous baptism, the supposed restoration of the priesthoods ( try looking up the date for the restoration of the Melchizedek priesthood)?

Finally , do no alarm bells ring, when this Book of Mormon, the 'most correct' book , containing the 'fullness of the gospel' turns out to not contain the fullness of the gospel so requiring the Doctrine and Covenants to restore the principles regarding the temple, after the atonement, the most important parts of the gospel ? This temple ceremony uses direct phrases and secret grasps from masonry ( a relatively modern secret society - 16 century if memory serves- fraternity set up by occult alchemist nobles) and then over time changes them to fit modern sensibilities?

If none of this screams fraud, con, scam or obvious fake then Cold Steel, I can only conclude you are standing right where I was several years ago;brainwashed so thoroughly by an admittedly beguiling and at times beautiful worldview. I hope one day your shelf breaks ( though it hurts severely - I spent several nights in shock and tears) and you awake from the siren song. When that happens I and others will be here , not to jeer and mock in triumphalism , but to offer a world weary hand of brotherly understanding.

Ask yourself when was the last time you ever saw a real priesthood miracle and from your list really justify how impressive it really is or whether this could have happened without any blessing occuring. Look around your home ward and honestly ask yourself if you personally believe you have the power to heal all the sick, ill, maimed and disabled ( mentally and physically) you see, and then ask yourself truly why you do not go and do it right now.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Qcmbr: Does it not strike you as both too coincidental and odd that a conman pretending to find buried treasure that is - guarded by spirits, always must be in a box, must be approached ritualistically or it will be taken away by a spirit - actually gets directed to some real treasure, in a box, buried by the ancestors of the Indians, that must be retrieved ritualistically (he had to go back on set dates) and when done improperly gets him shocked by the guardian spirit?

Uh-huh...and where are you procuring your information? Mormonism Unveiled? I would have thought you had heard these stories long before you were an Elder’s quorum teacher, if you’d been keeping your ear to the track, so to speak. I’d heard it all within a year of my baptism in 1971, when I was 18 years old. So no, I don’t have quite the same grab on it as you. Joseph Smith was a money digger, but he was hired as a money digger by others and he later admitted it didn’t pay very well. All the stuff about guarded by salamanders and various spirits is hearsay. Seems that only his enemies believed that stuff. See:

Does it not ring alarm bells that he produces a book that contains place names that coincidentally match several local ones and two direct lifts ( including a spelling from that era) from Captain Kidd legends (Camorah and Moroni), a geography that matches his local geography, a plot that contains the same storyline as a fictional book recently printed and available to the main scribe, an inaccurate description of real American flora and fauna, farcical anachronisms, direct biblical quotes (including, unique to that 1700s print bible, translation interpolations), absolutely incorrect old English usage (no real translation by scholars attempts to translate from one language into a former version of a current language), contains Greek names and words (like Christ) that are absolutely out of place in a supposed Israelite production and then tries to sell the copyright to that book to make some cash?

No, none of these ring any alarm bells because they are grossly out of kilter and are inaccurate, misleading and terribly out of date. You sound as though you knew all of the evidences but only recently found out about all this stale anti-Mormon propaganda. First, it’s the Comoros islands, not the Camorah. So all you’re down to is one name, “Moroni.” That’s it? Enough to prove that Joseph Smith made it all up? What about all the other names? And what “inaccurate...flora and fauna, farcical anachronisms” are you speaking of? Again, you’re behind the times.

I’ve already addressed the translation aspects, and that a translation is either accurate or inaccurate. Other translators of other works have done similarly, yet their translations are accepted. Again, you’ve become an enemy to the church without checking your own predilections. You find strong evidence in tiny, obscure and insignificant things and you dismiss the many detailed things that Joseph Smith got right and which no one could have possibly known in 1830.

Examples:

A rather gaudy and sensational aspect of the royal cult, which has been the subject of some recent historical novels, was that sinister mode of succession that prevailed in the earliest days, when the old king would be beheaded by the new king, who would then proceed to marry the queen. The Jaredites had hardly arrived in the Western Hemisphere, ages before Lehi’s people, when a certain princess inaugurated this system, which was unknown in later times. She did not invent it, we are told, but brought it to her father’s attention from ancient sources: “Hath he not read the record which our fathers brought across the great deep?” she said. “Behold, is there not an account concerning them of old?” (Ether 8:9). She goes on to explain the beheading to the old king, who unwittingly becomes the first victim (Ether 8:10, 9:6). Here on the borderline between the historical and the legendary, the thing to note is not the historical accuracy of the Book of Mormon, but its perfect legendary consistency. The various people who came to the New World from the Old are supposed to have brought certain traditions and legends with them, as the last instance demonstrates. The rustic youth in upper New York shrewdly included a good deal of this old apocryphal stuff in the Book of Mormon, stuff quite inaccessible to him or the world he lived in. (Source: Howlers in the Book of Mormon by Hugh Nibley.)

And how about this one, from the same source:

The Nephite prophet Moroni tells a story, which he says was common property of his people, concerning the death of the patriarch Jacob (Alma 46:24–25). I have never come across this story except in Tha’labi—who in Joseph Smith’s America had access to Tha’labi? Tha’labi, a Persian in the tenth century A.D., went about collecting old stories of the prophets from his Jewish neighbors. The story in barest outline is that when the garment of Joseph was brought to Jacob on his deathbed, he rejoiced because part of it was sound and whole, signifying that some of his descendants would always remain true; but he wept because another part of the garment was befouled and rotted away, signifying that part of his descendants that would fall away. The same story is told with the same interpretation in Tha’labi and in the book of Alma, in the latter significantly as a popular folk-tale. The presence of such a story among the Hebrews has been indicated in a recent study by a Jewish scholar, but could Joseph Smith wait until 1953 to read about it?

Here’s the same story in two different texts: the Book of Mormon and an ancient Jewish source that wasn’t even available anywhere in Joseph Smith’s day. How can you chalk this up to translation techniques or a theme from a fictional book? You take that other book and see if it has anywhere near the track record of the Book of Mormon. I bet it doesn’t even touch it.

Or how about this example:

According to the book of Ether, the first migrants to America were Asiatics who crossed the violently stormy waters of the North Pacific in eight ships constructed “like unto the ark of Noah” (Ether 6:7). To wit, they had covered decks, “and the top thereof was tight like unto a dish; ...and the door thereof, when it was shut, was tight like unto a dish,” and “the ends thereof were peaked” (Ether 2:17). It was driven before the wind without sails and was often covered by the heavy seas, “for the mountain waves shall dash upon you” (Ether 2:24). Within the strange ships, men and animals were safe, as “they were tossed upon the waves of the sea before the wind” (Ether 6:5)

The oldest accounts of the ark of Noah, the Sumerian ones, describe it as a “magur boat,” peaked at the ends, completely covered but for a door, without sails, and completely covered by the waters from time to time, as men and animals rode safe within. But the remarkable thing about Jared’s boats was their illumination by stones which shone in the dark because they had been touched by the finger of the Lord (Ether 3:6, 6:3).

The Rabbis tell of a mysterious Zohar that illuminated the ark, but for further instruction we must go to much older sources: the Pyrophilus is traced back to the Jalakanta stone of India, which shines in the dark and enables its owner to pass unharmed beneath the waters; this in turn has been traced back through classical and Oriental sources to the Gilgamesh Epic, where Alexander’s wonderful Pyrophilus stone turns up as the Plant of Life in the possession of the Babylonian Noah.

Show me just one of your criticisms that match any of the above. Or chiasmus, which is an astounding evidence. Again, it would take days or weeks to construct a text with the chiasmic complexity found in the Book of Mormon. How did Joseph Smith know about it, and how did he incorporate it into the Book of Mormon? If you want to have some fun, try writing an entire book like Alma in a chiasmic style. You may start to gain an appreciation of the Book of Mormon.

Does it strike you as likely that this ‘revelator’ would tell no one, including family and co-founders of the church, of his most import vision (a direct visit to him as a 14 or 15 or 16 year old child depending upon which of the different 10 versions we use) and then suddenly tell everyone (claiming that he was quite free in telling a random minister at the time) and then follows this pattern retroactively filling in details such as his miraculous baptism, the supposed restoration of the priesthoods (try looking up the date for the restoration of the Melchizedek priesthood)?

Again, nice try but no cigar. Joseph Smith told a number of his early confidants about his “first” vision, which occurred when he was 14 years old. This topic already has been written to death about and anyone seeking truth rather than ammo can research it. But you err is saying that Joseph told no one about that vision. He told his parents about it, and he told some of the early brethren. As for the Melchizedek Priesthood ordination, the date was never recorded; however, it was very shortly after the Aaronic Priesthood restoration—perhaps days. The fact remains, if Joseph was telling the truth about the Book of Mormon, then he was telling the truth about the first vision and the restoration of the priesthood (in which case it all fits together).

Finally, do no alarm bells ring when this Book of Mormon, the ‘most correct’ book, containing the ‘fullness of the gospel’ turns out to not contain the fullness of the gospel so requiring the Doctrine and Covenants to restore the principles regarding the temple, after the atonement, the most important parts of the gospel?

No alarm bells. The Book of Mormon contains the fulness of the gospel; one simply has to know what the fulness of the gospel is. That is the relationship between justice and mercy, and Jesus’ role in satisfying the demands of both. It also includes the knowledge of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and the first principles of the gospel, which is faith, repentance and baptism by water and by fire, which is the Holy Spirit, as well as the life, death and resurrection of Christ and all mankind. And finally, it takes these elements and applies them to both heaven and earth. As mankind will die and be resurrected to a higher glory, through the atonement, so also will heaven and earth pass away and then made whole through the suffering of Christ. And that is the fulness of the gospel that the Book of Mormon.

Ask yourself when was the last time you ever saw a real priesthood miracle and from your list really justify how impressive it really is or whether this could have happened without any blessing occurring. Look around your home ward and honestly ask yourself if you personally believe you have the power to heal all the sick, ill, maimed and disabled (mentally and physically) you see, and then ask yourself truly why you do not go and do it right now.

I have a certain amount of empathy over this question as it’s one of those gifts that everyone wishes they had. I haven’t given many blessings over the past, but my brother has had several blessings that have worked on his wife and children with great success. And my good friend and former bishop told me of the time he and another priesthood brother drove an actual evil spirit out of a woman. He described to me how this spirit fought him at every part of the blessing, rising out of the bed and then collapsing back. Finally she tensed, stop breathing for a moment and then fell back with a sigh totally relaxed and slept.

These healings would happen more often, I suspect, if we had the faith. In the case of my brother and former bishop, both are far more willing to lead lives of faith than me. When one has distractions like television and various entertainments and temptations, it’s much more difficult to gain the necessary Spirit.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Pistoff: “If the Saints in Kirtland deem me unworthy of their prayers when they assemble together, and neglect to bear me up at the throne of heavenly grace, it is a strong and convincing proof to me that they have not the Spirit of God.” The circular reasoning is right in there with the WT.

Although I can’t speak for the WT, if one begins with the assumption (for argument’s sake) that Joseph Smith was a prophet, like Moses, then what he says makes sense. If, on the other hand, he was a shyster, his words are presumptuous, arrogant and self serving.

There are two prevailing theories among his critics: 1) that he was a charlatan and a false prophet; and 2) that he somehow believed he was a prophet, and rather than manipulating others was himself manipulated. The latter is called the “pious fraud” theory; that he fell victim to his own fantasies and bought into it.

Believers, however, are convinced that he was called of God and ordained to lead the last dispensation. Thus, if he were a prophet, then God would testify of his calling as he did the callings of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Zechariah, Malachi and others. And the way the Lord testifies of his servants, and his Son, is through the Holy Spirit. Thus, if Moses lost the support of his people, Israel, then it was because the people lost the testimony of God.

You won’t get an argument from me about the Jehovah's Witnesses, but if Joseph Smith was who he said he was, and if Jesus was who he said he was, namely Jehovah, the Christ, the God of Israel, then those who reject them are without the Spirit of God—in which case the circular logic is appropriate.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Is The Internet Causing People To Leave The Mormon Church?

Towleroad - 7 hours ago ... everything I'd been proud to preach about and witness about just .... In The U.S.A. as were also the Jehovah's Witness's, the Evangelicals, ...

• mP
    mP

Oculos Aperire: Everyone of those Mormons in that vid look like they all have beautiful homes and tons of money... How do they all get so rich??

I wish I knew, OA. I really wish I knew.

mP:

The same is true in the BIble. Every hero is rich or crying about hte old days when they were rich. Moses was a prince, everyone else is either king (David, Solomon) or high priest (Samuel, etc), Abraham, Jacob had zilliojs of wives and slaves, Joseph was of course #2 behind the pharoah in Egypt. Mordecai was also #2 o#3 to the Persian Shah ( i cant remember which).

• garyneal
    garyneal

My God, the parallels between them and the witnesses are astounding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85Se2rzU_VY

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

Gary, the parallels between the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and the Jehovah’s Witnesses are not astounding. What is astounding is that anyone would take The Godmakers seriously. Even our greatest enemies and critics have denounced it as scurrilous. The LDS church, in fact, has far more parallels with the ancient church than it does the Jehovah’s Witnesses or any other Christian denomination.

Some of these parallels include:

· Authority in the ministry. Regarding this authority, Paul states that “no man taketh this honor unto himself. The JWs have no authority to claim except that which they snatched out of the air.

· Revelation, prophets, apostles and divine guidance through the ministration of angels, the Holy Spirit. We also believe in prophecy, the gift of healing, the casting out of devils and other spiritual gifts. All of these things the JWs have denied.

· An open canon of scripture. The concept of a closed canon was unknown to the ancient saints or, before them, the Israelites. Only when revelation ceased and men fell away from the Gospel did they arbitrarily decide to close the canon. The JWs went along with the rest of “Christendom” in denying that God can add to the canon.

· The same organizational structure, consisting of a Quorum of Twelve Apostles, a Quorum of Seventy, elders, deacons, bishops, high priests and so forth. The JWs have no claim to revelation, though interestingly, they believe in “light.” How that is different from revelation is beyond me.

· Conferral of the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands. Again, very few Christian faiths do this, even though it was done anciently.

· We have a lay clergy, composed of those who are called and ordained to positions of responsibility. Priests, elders and seventy all may baptize, and elders, seventy and high priests can confer the gift of the Holy Spirit and ordain others, as well as anoint and bless the sick and cast out devils. And though the JWs consider all baptized persons to be “ministers” of the Gospel, very few are permitted the authority to baptize.

· Belief in theosis, or that man can become like God. Besides the Eastern Orthodox faith, the LDS church is the only Christian denomination that believes this doctrine. The entire Godmakers book and videos are built on this concept, throwing in many completely false and ridiculous doctrines the LDS church doesn’t buy into at all.

The LDS church does not buy in to the extraordinarily unsound doctrines such as two categories of resurrection, the so-called anointed and great crowd. We also don’t believe in ritual shunning, associating only with our own, being banned from any and all churches but ours, reading other religious materials other than our own, and we highly recommend to our youth that they pursue higher education. We also accept and give blood, celebrate Christmas and partake in birthday celebrations with reckless abandon.

So where are the parallels? I see very few, to be honest. As for the Godmakers book and video, it’s like watching F-Troop and thinking it’s an accurate historical depiction of the Old West and our relations with the American Indians.

A Dominican priest by the name of Father Jordan Vajda commented on the Godmakers, noting that:

the Mormons are truly “godmakers”: as the [LDS] doctrine of exaltation explains, the fullness of human salvation means “becoming a god.” Yet what was meant to be a term of ridicule has turned out to be a term of approbation, for the witness of the Greek Fathers of the Church . . . is that they also believed that salvation meant “becoming a god.” It seems that if one’s soteriology cannot accommodate a doctrine of human divinization, then it has at least implicitly, if not explicitly, rejected the heritage of the early Christian church and departed from the faith of first millennium Christianity. However, if that is the case, those who would espouse such a soteriology also believe, in fact, that Christianity, from about the second century on, has apostatized and “gotten it wrong” on this core issue of human salvation. Thus, ironically, those who would excoriate Mormons for believing in the doctrine of exaltation actually agree with them that the early church experienced a “great apostasy” on fundamental doctrinal questions. And the supreme irony is that such persons should probably investigate the claims of the LDS Church, which proclaims that within itself is to be found the “restoration of all things.”

(“‘Partakers of the Divine Nature’: A Comparative Analysis of Patristic and Mormon Doctrines of Divinization” (master's thesis, Graduate Theological Union, 1998), 14.)

Father Vajda is a recognized authority on the doctrine of theosis and has traced it back to the first century Christian church. (See his New Possibilities and Final Conclusions for more info.)

And for more on The Godmakers, see:

· The Truth About The Godmakers

· Assessing the Countercult

· American Apocrypha?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit