This is my first time. Please be patient.

by Miss.Fit 62 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

Humbled: I have been reading some of your posts. You have been very inspiring to me. I really have enjoyed your posts. I am glad I met you. I love the way you express yourself. Thanks for taking the time to coment. I would love to see your spoons.Mossy

y

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

No miss fit my dad was not an elder. Just a little nuts. I have experianced both physical and mental abuse. Neither is worse than the other. I got DFed in 1985 I was young the best thing ever to happen to me!

Some day I will post my complete history here for all to read I garantee there won't be a dry eye in the house.

• Miss.Fit
    Miss.Fit

How is your mother? Have you left the JWs?

My motheris still in. One of the reasons I keep coming back. I keep thinking that there must be something to the "Truth" to keep her in. She is so strong minded.

I was baptizedc at 12. I realized I had doubts when I was 16. My mom had me study with a sister. I moved out of town when I was 19. I tried to fit in with the local cong. End up getting reproved.

Stopped going. Started going again. Married a non-believer-best thing I ever did.

Been married for 26 years. I spent that time coming in and out. I think 1 foot was always out the door. I feel like my whole life has been spent doing the hooky pooky....you put I foot in...you take one foot out... you do the hooky pooky ....and you turn yourself around.........that's what it's all about.

Missy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit