Dropping itty bitty bits of Truth About The Truth to other Witnesses!

by OneDayillBeFree 19 Replies latest jw friends

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Funny stuff,...

Had a few tears welling up in the corners of my eyes. lol

NJY

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

ODIBF: "No, no, no I was. I was just there Invisibly . Just like Jesus has been since 1914!"

That's my favorite!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's not hard to make dubs uncomfortable. Just start with the truth

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

You won't likely turn anyone with that, but those who know it's a load of BS will find it amusing, and you will notice them.

You could try this, at a service meeting you tell them you have a prospect of attending the next meeting, and then don't show up.

• wizardca
    wizardca

A fun one....Jesus was an apostate. - Think about it.

• jws
    jws

Hilarious! More, More!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

ODIBF, WAY TO GO! You may be free soon if you piss off the wrong person but isn't it fun turning the tables ? Out of the clear blue sky my JW preachy MIL was saying how she didn't like Rutherford. That he had said "Women are just a hank of hair and a bag of bones" I agreed that he was awful in every way. She must have caught herself talking negitively and quickly added that he was used to TEST the witnesses. I said that sounds mean for Jehvah to test his people like that. She said "Oh no, I meant that Satan was testing. I said "So Satan appointed Rutherford to test Gods people? She was lost and changed the subject.

• lostonrye
    lostonrye

The old Judge must of been laughing into his Beer. All the best of everything, paid for by Mugs preaching all the shite he made up

A Great old con artist, I bet if he's looking up from down there. He's finding it diffucult to beleive its still working.

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

"No, no, no I was. I was just there Invisibly. Just like Jesus has been since 1914!"

Brilliant, best laugh I've had all day. Keep 'em comin'.

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Too funny, it's amazing what you can get away with when you really don't care anymore.

The other day I got into a conversation about Warwick with my sister, and she said that the slave is selling properties in brooklyn and they must know something. So I asked: "well, what do you think they know." After grasping for words for a few seconds I filled in the blanks for her -- albeit in a subtle way. I said: "well yea, after 120 years they have gotta do something to get flock stirred up." No laughs after 5 seconds of silence on that one. I don't think dubs stop and realize just how long this scam has been going on.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit