First post venting

by Freethinking76 30 Replies latest jw friends

• cha ching
    cha ching

As someone who has made many "friends" within the org, I will say.... now that I have faded.... Where are my friends?

I now have a different job, and the people at work are truly nice.

You will make new friends, and you have your wife and children. (You still have your people skills, right?)

You can spend time with your family, treasure them, enjoy them.

You would not be able to do that within the Org. You would be kept too busy, right?

The least amount you say to the congregations (don't answer phone calls, don't answer the door, just relax) the easier it gets. Very relaxing.

Enjoy your new life!

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Hello, I just wanted to say how thankful I am for all your comments. ,Jakem2012 If you are reading this ;I did had a margarita,thanks for the suggestion

.Sorry about my tipping I have never posted anything online,but you made it! Thanks! To Amelia Ashton, you are right, why waste more time, I wasted

6 years and my kids too. Thanks! By the way love your name :). Sammy Jenkis ...Thanks a lot! 2+2=5 thanks for the suggestion ,punkofnice >thanks<

I was trinying not to give to many give always , sherrie11 , I am the wife and I got married before I got baptize , I have been baptize for 6 years ,my

husband study with the witnesses, but stoped .

So yes clarity you got it right :). I decided to never,ever go back . Rip van winkle ,said something that had me thinking all day, and is that there is a lack of

Genuine friends ,and love at the hall. Everyone is so suspicious of everyone, and there is this lack of sincerity .Some of the sisters at the hall hated each

other.That is not Gods love in there .I can wright all my Experiences ,but I am not going to cause I am no longer bitter,I feel sorry for the wt

slaves .To JWstruggle ; my dear husband and I want to tell you thank you,

You got one more out of that cult. And you saved my children and other possibilities too.

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Cha ching ; I disconnected my bell to my appt, and just relaxing I feel so good that I don't have to worry about expectations from them, I am going back to

school! Thanks for commenting :) ohh... I am the wife sorry for the confusion

• smiddy
    smiddy

Welcome

• abbasgreta
    abbasgreta

Hi, nice to have you here. It does get better, just hang on. Sammy Jenkis' comment was spot on.Reminds me of Psalm 35:11-16 (NLT) "Malicious witnesses testify aginst me...I was sad, as though they were my friends or family, as if I was grieving for my own mother. But now they are glad that I am in trouble, they gleefully join together against me. I am attacked by people I don't even know; they slander me constantly. They mock me and call me names; they snarl at me." When you start to doubt, read these words and remember that we have come out of a malicious, evil, destructive cult. A veneer of love and light concealing hatred for others and utter darkness. Wishing you increasing inner peace and contentment. xx

• T D Joseph
    T D Joseph

Dear Freethinking76,

Just press Control + Alt + Delete—that is all what you need to do with your life now.

You were part of JWs, because in that mind-set, you deserved to be there. It is like saying a people would have a Governement what they deserve.

Now you have understood that to continue with JWs is a waste. Do not waste time any more. There is no key to happiness, because it is not locked. When you change your thinking, you experience happiness. Similarly, stop thinking that you were a part of JWs. That was a nightmare—that is over. You are NOW and HERE!

God is not interested in what you believe. (Mathew 7:12, 21-23). Be good to yourself and to others—that is all what is needed to copy and thus please our Heavenly Father—Mark 10:18

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Welcome freethinking.

I didn't have time to read everyone comments, so I don't know if anyone else has replied to your question about your old hall calling your new hall. I say it's a 50/50 chance. If you live in a smaller community then the elders man call, if you live in a bigger city type area with a lot of JW population then they might not. I would just say if you are done with the JW's then don't put yourself through that trouble and heartache with going to a few meetings.

This is a hard journey for you right now. I would just recommend researching the heck out of WT. jwfacts is a good place to start and also read Crisis of Conscience, Ray Franz was a member of the Governing Body (GB) back in the 70's I think it was. He gives an enlightening look into how the GB operates and he helps so show many of the things WT has twisted. Just keep learning as much as you can about WT and the GB.

I would suggest first by researching where the name Jehovah came from. You will be shocked. If you need any help in pointing you into the right direction or where to look please contact me or newlyenlightened (picture is of animal from the Muppet's) that's my mom. Between my parents and I, we have done so much research on just about everything and including the name Jehovah. I know it's scary, I was a born in and a JW for 29 years so I was indoctrinated since the beginning, it's very hard but please just keep researching and learning as much as possible.

I love RayPublisher from JWStruggle. I'm actually doing some work for him to help with his load. He also just posted my "coming out" video. "Another brave soul escapes from watchtower" that is me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Shyla

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Welcome Freethinking, glad to have you here with us

• Freethinking76
    Freethinking76

Hi gojira-101 ,saw your video with hubby and we love you!... Thanks for you courage.it made me thing a lot. We also love your cat

• sherrie11
    sherrie11

freethinkin76

Your even luckier to fade cause JW's view women as lesser than husband.....lay low

lots of love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit