A Cry for Help

by Thoughtless 52 Replies latest jw experiences

• Vidqun
    Vidqun

Welcome Thoughtless! Good advice all round. Allow me to repeat for emphasis: KEEP YOUR CARDS CLOSE TO YOUR CHEST. DO NOT CONFIDE IN A JWS, ESPECIALLY MS, ELDER OR CO. THEY DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. THEIR BLIND LOYALTY TO THEIR ORGANIZATION MAKES THEM DANGEROUS.

• Fernando
    Fernando

As others have said your education is paramount.

At the same time it is wrong to expect others to see and understand what you do.

They are spiritually blind captives.

No good beating such people with a stick (unless the really deserve or need it).

Personally I would ask them a simple thought provoking but low-key question: such as "how important is the Good News according to Paul?"

They will then be free to contemplate or ignore their ignorance of something so fundamental.

Of course keeping a really low profile is the safest (albeit a hard) option, at least until your studies are complete and you are financially independent.

Best wishes

Fernando

• Thoughtless
    Thoughtless

Yeah, I really respect my privacy naturally, so that is a good thing. It is killing me now, because of the fact that I am kind of interested in someone, but I can't "play fish" yet. It sucks so much, and just the fact that I am living in a lie is more detrimental to my moral.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit