My First Birthday!!!!!

by Gojira_101 24 Replies latest jw friends

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

Happy happy birthday Gojira_101! I remember my first birthday.

That's lie, I don't remember it at all. I vaguely recall shots that tasted like German Chocolate cake, who knows.... LOL.

The point: You only get one FIRST birthday. Make it... YOU. Each birthday is another trip around the sun, another adventure, another chapter in your life. In essence, it's your New Year's. And may you have a fantastic one at that, and many many more.

Happy Birthday, Love.

• Blttex
    Blttex

I had my first birthday this year too! My christian girlfriend threw me a surprise party. Just the two of us. We even played pin the tail on the donkey. And you know what, it felt liberating. Nothing demonic about it. Maybe slightly pagan, but no more than the origins of just about EVERYTHING from our European roots.

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

Thank you everyone! This will be special for me. I read all of your comments and it feels very good, and I will post pictures because I don't have to hide now. Thank you Ray Publisher for my wonderful b-day gift, even though it's early

Here it is if any of you want to share it with me.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/255654/1/Who-I-really-am-my-story-on-YOUTUBE

Shyla (Gojira_101)

• bsmart
    bsmart

Happy Birthday! Just remember, no beheadings!

• innerpeace
    innerpeace

Happy birthday, hope you have a great one!

It took me a little while to get over that feeling that I was doing something bad by celebrating my birthday. Now I don't even give it a second thought, and I enjoy my kids' birthdays now. Man-made rules full of nonsense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit