Who would you most like to meet.?

by JBean 55 Replies latest jw friends

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Prisca said:

The Vatican City thing is just a ploy to divert the many admirers that chase me.

I guess I don't have a chance...

LucidSky
    North American Prisca Fan Club

• Prisca
    Prisca

NO NO NO NO NO......

Think Lucid! If I wanted you to think I was in Vatican City, I wouldn't have said anything, would I? But I revealed my true location, eh? So therefore, I wasn't diverting YOU...

• LucidSky
    LucidSky

Oh.

I mean, Oooohhhhhh...

LucidSky
    North American Prisca Fan Club

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Apparently Prisca wasn't diverting anyone else either.

She just told the whole board where she lives. ;)

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Prisca
    Prisca

OOPS! Do you mean to say this is a public board??

LOL.....

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

WTURLS
    WTURLS
    WTURLS
    WTURLS
    WTURLS
    WTURLS
    WTURLS

YEAH BABY!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: I’d like to meet seven007 in the company of Farkel and a beer or two along with a camcorder for obvious reasons

Obviously, you like gladiators doing their thing, eh? seven006 is in the hospital recovering from our last battle right now, but when he gets out, he and I will do the sameo-sameo. He likes it. He drools, too. What can I say about the guy?

BTW, I'm a 34 year So-Cal boy resident. I've only changed locations for the last six-weeks to avoid the FBI, but that's another story. I'm making grand plans to move back to my beloved San Diego again (If I can only pull off that latest scam on the old ladies.)

I've lived in So-Cal longer than many people are old. But then again, I AM old!

Farkel
    Retired Surfer Boy Class

• Farkel
    Farkel

Celia,

You'd probably like me in person. You ARE near-sighted, aren't you?

P.S. I'm taller than seven006, but then again, "Tiny Tim" was taller than seven006. Skinnier, too. And better looking. Come to think of it, the "Cabbage Patch" kids were all of the above.

Farkel, waiting for the next salvo.....

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I so agree this is a great cyber-commumity for xJWs especially for self-imposed hermits and hermitettes/house bound due to ailing physical health. etc...peace be with you all (((((((healing hus))))))) QUEENIE

• seven006
    seven006

Doug, Doug, Doug.

I told you before. DIG, dig dig! Your comments are not funny. You've lost it man. You use to be a funny guy, now your just.....old.

Put down the water pipe and use what little brain cells you have left. I am god dammed easy to make fun of. You can do much better than that.

Your embarrassing yourself here.

Buy a book on humor, study it, and come back with something that will really make me look stupid.

Do you want my ex-wife's phone number so she can help you? I'll give it to you....either that, or you can go copy it off the wall of any local truck stop.

Go back, try again.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit