New Rumor - Watchtower and Awake in one magazine only?

by TJ Curioso 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Hi folks!

Someone told me that there is a rumor that soon the Watchtower and Awake's magazines will be only one (fusion).

Anybody knows something concrete about that, or is only rumor instead?

Thanks,

TJ Curioso

• Shador
    Shador

What I was told by the Service Oversneer (I'm the ragazine serpent in my cong), was that they were just changing the "nesting" - so instead of 2 awakes nested together and 2 WTs nested together, it would be an awake nested in a WT.

I'm surprised it took them a year to figure that one out.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Of course, rumors come and go...

But if this holds any weight, it is a logical move... I would not be suprised.

• erbie
    erbie

Shador, are you really the magazine serpent....and you are on here? I'm constantly amazed at how many very active Witnesses are here.

I also was the magazine serpent a few years ago. What a privilege, dispensing all that spiritual food at the proper time.

How blessed was I.

In the end I just dispensed with all of it.

Anyway, the new magazine; The Awatchtaker perhaps?

Hmm...

• steve2
    steve2

What's this buzz word "nesting"? Isn't that what birds do? What does it mean? That for placement at doors you place one distinct magazine inside the other?

• Bob_NC
    Bob_NC

That's still too many. :)

• Gayle
    Gayle

The WTS has been 'boasting' for years its production in multi-millions for 'each' printing of the WT & Awakes. The combining of them into 'one' would lower that multi-millions number, near in half. Public WT has monthly printing 44,978,000, and Awake! 43,524,000; combining the two as one copy together would certainly makes sense. The 'Study' WT printing is 14M (Wiki).

• Shador
    Shador
    Shador, are you really the magazine serpent....and you are on here?

Eeyup.

I'm constantly amazed at how many very active Witnesses are here.

If you can call standing behind a counter and trying not to look bored s***less "active".

What's this buzz word "nesting"?

Right, so. When they made the magazines smaller, they now ship them "nested" - meaning two magazines are together, one stuck inside the other. Now, some mag serpents separate them, and some don't, leaving the separating for the dubs to do on their own. Me, I don't cuz I'm a lazy sumbeach.

Anyhow, now instead of having 2 Washtowels stuck together and 2 Asleeps stuck together, they're going to stick the Asleep inside the Washtowel. So now you can just pick up premade sets.

Probably being done because a lot of folks were getting confused and placing double magazines with folks. Not surprisng folks would be confused when the WTBT$ is trying to lower it's followers' IQ to that of an average turd.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Shador: I like that Change the BORG is making with the those Rags. Eventually I hope they disappear altogether.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Shad,

I'm surprised it took them a year to figure that one out.

No, wrong spin. "The light got brighter".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit