who pays for this

by Truth seeker 674 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

I am new here was born and raised in the "truth" was disfellowshipped in the eighties (my choice) I was wondering if any one could tell me who pays for this web site and who looks after it?

• blondie
    blondie

Simon, administrator

• Simon
    Simon

I'm the official janitor

• mouthy
    mouthy

This is a Maternity ward for those being"resurrected from a "boxed in religion" COFFIN!

The Dr in charge is Simon,his helper ( nurse )is Anghard

.It has saved many who was following a false prophet,who have lost family,friends,
    it is the ward room where we open our eyes & KNOW we can THINK for ourselves.

It is the place where we can show LOVE & Concern for others who were treated

badly by that wicked shepherd >The WT,who beat his slaves ..The DR Simon dont push
    HIS beliefs on those he opened the eyes too.

Stay with us Truthseeker, Your allowed to express your thoughts...
    They allow me to claim I am a BORN AGAIn Christian...& they havent chucked me out

Because they ARE FREE THINKERS!!!!! & allow others to be the same .As for the one who pays> THE DR & NURSE

I love em BOTH!!!!!!!

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Thanks Mouthy.

I was always a free thinker though private.

I was just reading about 1975 and the experiances that many faced they brought back many memories.

I lost everything my familly had nothing no education but I muddled through I am married now have two daughters with university science degrees. I left pre internet talk about a lonely time. It was just recently upon hearing about my Fathers death that I started reflecting on my life pre and post JW that I happened on this site. I just can't tear myself away from it LOL. I do feel sorry for a lot of people who are still trapped in the organization and don't have the courage to leave.

It's amazing to me that today with the information super highway of the internet this cult still exists but I am reminded by many on here not to underestimate the power of mind control and the threat of leaving freinds and familly.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh that is great Truthseeker two kids with degrees!!! You must have done something right
    My daughter Annmarie is still a JW.also I lost her two daughters to it, Heather & Vanessa, & Vanessa .
    two boys , Heathers son,& I understand another on the way, ( so I am told by a member that is NOT a JW)
    So the Watchtower stole 7 of my family
    from me. Talk about slaves, they might not be sex slaves, but they have donated their bodies to
    the faithful & discreet slave of the WT.And the Watchtower uses them. door knockers,& they took
    their minds with the key to LOCK their brains & they did.
    Mouthy Grace

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Yes Mouthy I did do something right when it came to my daughters. When they were little and my parents who did not attend my wedding BTW in 1989 would come around my house and visit my wife and kids (when I was at work) I instructed my wife to give them very limited contact. My children know who their grandparents are but I did not let them influence them.

When you talk about slaves I can't think of a more applicable comparison.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good for you sweetie truthseeker 64

• Truth seeker 674
    Truth seeker 674

Hey Mouthy I noticed you live in Ontario me too. I live in the Kingston Area how about you?

• talesin
    talesin

Truth seeker

Glad you found this spot. Like you, I left way before the internet, and what a great thing it was to find this place.

You are not alone!

xo

tal

PS... waves to Granny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit