by TR 44 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

My firstborn:

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• TR
    TR

If the above pic doesn't work, maybe this link will:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/868a913b/bc/Family+Photos/angie.jpg?bc2HOB9AY43XRMSH

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• TR
    TR

Thanks you guys! I'm really excited for her, and her future.

TR

AWWWWW, CRAP!

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Thanks, TR. I had never heard of that before. Up here, if a teen is in a really academic program in high school they usually take International Bacclaureate or Advanced Placement.

• JT
    JT

TR

If you were a real Spiritual Head of your family , you would be encouraging her to Seek First the Kingdom by Pioneering,
    it is a shame that she is wasting her time in a dying system

the end will be here before she can finish, did not the bible say Remember your Grand Creator in the days of your Youth?

She will meet Wordly boys instead of meeting a spiritual minded bro who could be at Bethel, they could then serve where the need is great and even get into the Traveling work if it Jehovah's will

instead you have encouraged her to pursue material riches where moth eats and robber can steal, is not the storing of treasures in heaven of more value?

I hope that she does not hate you for pushing her into such a fullfilling career that can provide her with a level of living where she will not have to struggle and can look forward to helping folks and one day retire with a nice little nest and and in fact be able to assist you and the wife if need be due to you all getting up into age

i truly wish her the best

see how transformed from being a jw to being a real person

smile

HEY MAN TELL HER SHE REPRESENTS ALL OF US AND WE ARE BEHIND HER AND WISHING HER THE VERY BEST

as Moses said ---even if many of us didn't make it to the promise land(goood education, comfortable standard of living, and a nice little nest egg) it is good to see her make it there

• concerned mama
    concerned mama

Oh, smart, hardworking and beautiful!!!!! Did I tell you that I have a son.....they can meet in 8 years or so when they both have their education taken care of. lol Maybe we'll leave that up to them.

She is just lovely, TR, and I'll bet she is as nice as she is pretty.

• Carmel
    Carmel

So TR,

You are inundated with Aryan Nation "mush headed liberals"? Must be nice to belong to a good "fundamentalist" mindset! But wait, Gonzaga? Heck man, even they may challange you and your daughters' conservatism...

Really, You should be proud. Getting her first two years of college done by the time she finishes high school puts her in a very elitist group. Less than 1% I'd bet!

cheers,

carmel (obtw) love her choice of careers!

• AMarie
    AMarie

TR:

Congratulations. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous as well as intelligent. I'm happy for you and your daughter both. You must be one proud papa.

AMarie

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Gee, high school and an AA all in one fell swoop. You should be very proud. In fact, I am showing your post to my kids as soon as they get home from school and hope that it inspires them!

• spender
    spender

JT, i hate to be rude, but your response was the same response my mother gave me for 17 years. I am at college right now anyway, majoring in computer science and engineering. I know what witnesses teach, and I know that there is *nothing* wrong with being successful. You, as many witnesses, try to equate success with greed of money. I am currently very successful (I was asked to be the co-chair of an international conference in France this July), but by no means am I a lover of money or material things. I write software for free...I go to college so that I can better support my family by not having to worry about money. I do not get involved in any of the parties here at college...i do not smoke, i do not drink, i do not do drugs. As much as you'd hate to recognize it, the world isn't as black and white as you are told it is. Take it from someone who's been here, and not a group of people who have not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit