I have a BIG decision to make.......

by pandora 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

the invisible pink unicorn would be nice. or maybe the spaghetti monster?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    pandora - "Vidiot, I LOVE that Idea!!!"

Thanks; I'm actually tempted to sketch it out with pencil and paper.

Say, here's another idea; simply the word TTATT ; a tat about TTATT.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My suggestion is to get something that represents YOU.

For now, your feelings toward WTS/JWs may be foremost on your agenda. I assume you have suffered some serious harm as a result of your involvement with them. But, hopefully someday your feelings and "obsession" with the WTS will pass as other "normal" things become more important in your life and you move on to enjoy life on your own terms without their influence. So think twice about putting a permant statement on your own body that centers upon something that will hopefully lose its importance in your life.

Best wishes,

Doc

• *lost*
    *lost*

leaving quietly - excellent link, thank you, very enlightening

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

My brother in law did this for one Halloween...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

That ex-JW book, "Out of the Coccoon" might give inspiration. A Watchtower (part of a building) with a beautiful butterfly coming out of it, taking flight, and free.

Or, you could do Sparlock....

Skeeter

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I like the Beatles song Blackbird... I think my next tattoo is going to be a blackbird flying off of a dead tree.

• HarryMac
    HarryMac

I don't get the whole tatoo thing. I don't want to wear the same shirt everyday.

• chapstick
    chapstick

I don't have a picture of it but I saw one several months ago that fits the bill. It was a Celtic cross with a snake curled around it. Under the cross were the words 'Don't Cross Me'

• Gojira_101
    Gojira_101

I know people are saying not to tattoo anything on you, you'll regret or change your mind about..the nice thing is you can always get the tattoo covered up later on with something else if you begin to not like it.

Like NE said I just got mine done about 6 weeks ago I think it was, and I love it! I got cherry blossoms to represent my new life because the cheery blossoms are the first sign of spring.

The one thing I would suggest is take a good month or two to decide what you want and to design it how you want. With my first tattoo it took me two months to just figure out where to put it and what to get, I'm so glad I took my time.

I'm already planning my next one to get on my wedding anniversary in September. The longer I'm waiting the design of that tattoo is getting better each day.

So that is my only suggest with your tattoo(s), make it perfect!!!!!!

There were some awesome idea's I love the flying spaghetti monster one and I love the idea of Sparklock.....

You could have Sparlock destorying WT tattooed on you OR, have Sparlock holding up a sign with the WT logo with the red line through it.

Gojira

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit