If Noah had family worship night in the ark...what's your excuse!?!?!?!?!?!

by LostGeneration 50 Replies latest watchtower bible

• GreenhornChristian
    GreenhornChristian

Yes, they just finished reading about Schadrah, Meshaach & Abendigo and the fam is bewildered why big J didn't just send an angel to protect.

Then one of them quips that big J coulda just had a bunch of angels kill 185,000 wicked people each and not wasted so much water.

Ya then big J would not have to bring himself to ruin for ruining the earth.

This photograph was snapped at the point where daddy Noah was frustrated and threw his hands in the air.

• biometrics
  • Black Man
    Black Man

Wow, this is truly absurd!

• VM44
    VM44

The artwork is promoting Watchtower propaganda.

Modern day activities are being projected backwards in time.

There is no concern about historical accuracy.

The whole purpose of the Watchtower is to mold how people think today.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am sitting in my office at work pissing myself with laughter at those paintings. Did I really believe this shit?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Do we realize that the human and animal waste would have turned the ark into a lethal place? There would no room for animals or humans after a short while. The fumes alone would drive out most of the humans and animals into the flood waters. There was domestic violence in the family. I was a kid in the 50s and schools encouraged students to have their parents install fall out shelters. We had a backyard. I begged and begged for a shelter. My mother quipped that she would rather die, a certainty due to our proximity to NY, than spend a few days in any family shelter. We would be cut off from the outside world. I was so young i thought she was not patriotic. Now I see the wisdom.

Not many years later, local people my age would high five each other that we would die instantly. The poor suckers in Montana or Vermont.

Also, I read Karen Armstrong's book on Genesis. Noah was a despicable man.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What could they possibly study each night? Scrolls? of what? Seems like not much history happened before he came on the scene.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

No doubt? And what else did Noah have to do, work? Remember, on the ark there was no getting off until it stopped raining--and no video games, computers, or other distractions. And that assumes the whole story isn't a fib--which I believe it is.

• BU2B
    BU2B

They just love taking what they do, like meetings with hands raised, door to door ministry and painting the ancients like they did it, and of course you know what they say, a picture is more powerful than words... CULT

• clarity
    clarity

Wha ......... nice catch!

What could they possibly study each night? Scrolls? of what? Seems like not much history happened before he came on the scene

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit