who is your favorite super hero?

by heathen 48 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

When I was young I used to love reading comic books and still have a collection.The Marvel commics were always my favorite.Although I liked alot of the different characters I would have to say spiderman was my favorite .I can't wait to see the movie it looks so cool from the previews.So common I know some of ya are into comics ,let's have it whose your favorite super hero or villian? he he

• Simon
    Simon

SPIDERMAN !!

I also like the Avengers (West Coast Avengers?) which had quite a few different characters.

The Marvel universe was awesome and they had some great stories. Never really cared for DC stuff that much (batman, Superman) although Wonderwoman was, ehem, 'ok'.

I still have all my Spiderman comics and Liam is starting to get interested in them since he saw the cartoon on TV.

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Can you guess...

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Superman! Those chiseled features, that black hair with the wave in the front, that muticolored costume. Oh, my!

Who else is able to able to leap tall buildings with a single bound and is faster than a speeding bullet?

Added to that, he fights a never ending battle for truth and justice the American way.

What a guy!

• rhett
    rhett

Superman. Still buy the comics from time to time.

Back down the bullies to the back of the bus
    Its time for them to be scared of us

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

The redoubtable Spaceman Spiff, of course!

Gently Feral

• ISP
    ISP

Mine was Dr. Who. I guess most won't know who that was!!!

ISP

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Marvel comics rule.
    Any obsessive collecters out there?
    I got :

Thor issues 115-176
    Hulk and Submariner-73-92
    Iron Man and Captain America 78-98
    Daredevil 25-82
    Avengers 19-72
    Fantastic four 48-100
    among others.

I used to like the "Thing", but ive become partial to "Thor" as Ive gotten older.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

X-Men!!!

Were the Transformers eva a comic, how bout Astroboy?....Oh and Punky Brewster...yeah I know they're tv shows....but they were sweet heroes!!!!!!!!

Mad Cow signing off!

• neyank
    neyank

How about the Green Hornet & Kato?

neyank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit