Pennsylvania

by DevonMcBride 47 Replies latest jw experiences

• Shandoria Johnson
    Shandoria Johnson

I am 38 years old but all my friends were my age, younger and some older. you know how we rolled. I used to skate there also. some names i remember were the twins, their last name was Moskat, David Teague and his brother Michael. a guy named Lenny and all my friends from NJ from the Burlington etc.area right across th bridge. I am afrian american around 5'10" we were a click so i probably would know you by face also. this is so strange that i found this site I am so new at this but i am enjoying it. By the way I live in atlanta now for 2 years and I love it here it is great. I go to school full time and live on campus . doing all the things that I missed out on and loving it.

• Shandoria Johnson
    Shandoria Johnson

flower:
    I knew a great deal of Epp's in Burlington. Especially a man named Jerry who used to drive a limo or something. I no longer live in Nj i am in Atlanta and it is all that believe me. I was home visiting my cousin who I left in Florence in my old apartment two years ago on September 14, 2002 I arrived after the 911 thing to visit since I could get off from work. I stayed for two weeks and returned home to atlanta. I have a friend name leslie from burlington who I still call from time to time he is no longer in it at all believe me but he still has many family members who are and they still try to get him in even thought he is completely out. What is happening in Bordentown? when I was there they had built new store's and restaurants down route 130.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Shandoria, Flower, Biggsy

Did any of you know the Mosely's? (sp?) Kim was a good friend of mine, her brother Stephan might have been Biggsy's age-remember them Biggs? They were from Willingboro, then moved to Philly. I lost track of Kim. She and I used to hang out quite a bit!

Nikita
    P.S. I remember those roller-skating days well!

"I think you ought to like what you do. Because there's a reasonably
    good chance no one else is going to."
    Rich Mullins

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

I remember the Ice-Skating days at Melody Brook (a witness owned the rink) anyone else? Couples Skate anyone???

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

• flower
    flower

Nikita,

Yea I knew the Moselys when we were growing up. I cant remember how but I think we were all in the same Congregation for a while. Might have been in Mt Holly. They were actually at our house for my sisters HS graduation party back in 81' I think. Stephan I remember well. Kim I only remember the name.

Hey do you know the Stewarts from Mt Holly? About 13 kids in all Walter, Zelda, Kiki..among the names?

Shandoria,

Jerry Epps would be my uncles brother I beleive. My uncle is Newton and my aunt is Agnes. Real die hard dubs those two. Dont even talk to me anymore.

Not much going on here in Bordentown.

flower

• DIM
    DIM

Hi closer - I remember skating at Melody Brook - I used to hang out w/ the Green Lane / Lansdale crew every Sunday....Jen Smith, Brian Dissler, Joy Scholl, Jared Heiter, Jill McDunna...

• flower
    flower

actually i think i'm thinking of another mosely.. theresa or something like that.

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

DIM - I recognize those names :o)

A few of them have left already.

closer

Solid stone is just sand and water, baby
    Sand and water, and a million years gone by - beth nielsen chapman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit