Interesting conversation

by Freeof1914 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

Hi Freeof1914, I'm sorry that your wife said what she did to you. It is her cult persona and cognitive dissonance. It is not her authentic persona. You are better off not telling JWs how you feel and instead ask them simple questions about how they feel.

How do you feel about your wife? Do you still love her?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

Wow, that was mean but true, they don't care about anyone unless they hold a position. I am sorry you are going through this but hopefully you can get your wife out.

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

By their fruits you will recognize them. Wow. I can just feel the love oozing from your wife.

My wife reacted the same way before she left. It is amazing the amount of control this organization has. Here is a woman that at least at one point loved you.......but you made the unforgiveable error of challenging the organization. She is prepared to speak hatefully to you and turn a cold shoulder so as to show her support for an organization.

I don't want to be the grim reaper......but please be prepared. This outburst of hers may be step one in a covert operation to leave you due to "spiritual endangerment".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit