How many people die because of the Watchtower politics on blood, transplants and vaccinations?

by TJ Curioso 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

There are some numbers about this?

• trujw
    trujw

I have heard 200,000 it was based on population statistics and how many we're saved by a blood transfusion. But how will we really know. My friends dad had a heart by pass lost a lot of blood. The doctors informed the wife he needed a transfusion. She would not allow it. As a direct result he had some type of stroke. Now he didnt die but was disabled as a result and died a few years later very young. When he died do you think it was listed as a refusal to take blood? No but his early departure from this earth was a direct result of Jim jones style leaders who don't care how many have Fallon for their policy of death to benefit their need for a messiah complex that reassures the grand delusion that is a Jehovah witness.

• slimboyfat
  • trujw
    trujw

Just to add. How many have died from suicide? The family is the most basic evolutionary need of all humans. When you are shunned not only by them but every friend you have know since birth isn't that policy also to blam? Or some lead to believe they are good as dead and began abusing drugs or a risky life style that also ended these poor souls life . Neglect is child abuse. Who abuses their family more than a jw.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

-

“How many people die because of the Watchtower politics on blood…?”

TJ Curioso,

Based on hard and reliable numbers published in Vox Sanguinis of patients within a captured population with world-class medical facilities, we can say with certainty that between the years 1961 and 2012 at least 50,000 individuals suffered premature death the result of Watchtower’s blood doctrine.[1] This figure is an extrapolation based on hard numbers. The figure of 50,000 is ultra conservative. The actual number could be much, much larger.

See: More than 50,000 dead at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-than-50000-dead.html

Marvin Shilmer

References:

1. Beliaev et al, Clinical benefits and cost-effectiveness of allogeneic red-blood-cell transfusion in severe symptomatic anaemia, Vox Sanguinis, (hardcopy): July 2012, Vol 103, Num. 1, pp, 18-24.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I think it would be difficult to quantify this number. There are many deaths that occur without much fanfare.

In addition, there are those situations where the patient possibly would have died, even with blood.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I think it would be difficult to quantify this number. There are many deaths that occur without much fanfare.
    In addition, there are those situations where the patient possibly would have died, even with blood.

Yes, that is true. However, I think we can safely say that it is far more than TEN TIMES the number who died in Jonestown...perhaps a hundred times more if it really is 50,000.

Which is, of course, way the hell too many.

• Mary
    Mary

Well, in my family, the ban on blood transfusions cost my brother in law his life and it nearly cost my father his life twice. If that can happen in one family, I can only imagine how many have died in the last half a century since it became a DF'ing offense. 250,000 is not unreasonable.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Mary says: '250,000 is not unreasonable'.

I'll go with that number.

• ekruks
    ekruks

That's the population of a small city - far far more than Jonestown.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit