NEW video on Youtube MUST SEE! the elder's meeting is ridiculous!

by Newly Enlightened 132 Replies latest jw experiences

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Vidiot: Oh yeah! Or it would be perfect for Steven Spielberg.

Our video has reached 2700 views! Awesome! Thanks everyone for your support and kind word.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I swear it's like a parody or something.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Mr. Freeze: You've got that right. I can't believe we actually got upset and took them & their little meeting seriously.

Actually, I think it's more like an elder's training video of what NOT to do! LOL!

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Unfortunately Mr. Freeze, it was very traumatic at the time and I quit writing after this and trying to get anything published. But now, we see it for the absurdity and mind control that it was.

• RayPublisher
  • Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

The video has had 3,000 views!

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

I am sorry about your health issues. A similar thing happened to me. I was using the hook up a lot and I found out I was much happier and it made me really think about the "truth". It just amazes me how clear things are once you get away from all the nutty stuff.

• Brother of the Hawk
    Brother of the Hawk

Aunt Fancy

Yes, We noticed also how fast the love went away. Not visits, no phone calls, we even gave the P.O. stamps to mail us our KMs and we didn't even get them. That realy got us to thinking alot. Elders are shephards only if you are in a certian mile radius. What is even more sad is that My brother inlaw was serving as a elder in that cong. and not even he would call his sister to check in on her. How truly sad.

affectionately: Brother of the Hawk ( I will surrender my mind no more, forever)

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

If I'm driving down a road and I see my brother committing fornication am I obligated to apply Matthew 18?

If you're driving down the road and you see someone, anyone, "committing fornication" you should roll down your window and scream:

Get a room ya' fuckin' pervert!

Seriously, that was a weird analogy, but I understand why you said it. What was priceless was the "deer in the headlights" response from the two elders!

They could see where you were going and knew they were fucked. Of course you should apply Matthew 18 (assuming you're still in the Bible mindset)!

But they knew that if YOU should apply Matthew 18 to a REAL case of fornication, then the "STUMBLED ONES" in the congregation should be applying it to a fictional case of fornication.

You had 'em by the short and curly ones and they knew it.

Trouble is, it ain't about doctrine or scripture or anything else remotely along those lines. It IS all about obedience and authority to the WT heirarchy.

When you challenge that, you're in trouble!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Good one Oubilette! But you're right. Writing and getting published is NOT an approved WTBT$ career. Funny thing about driving down the road, was that it DID happen to a friend of ours. That was a true example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit