Freeminds 2.0 has launched

by Dogpatch 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

"Latte's at Starbucks are about 2.98. If you skip one every day you can pledge $1,087.70 to Free Minds to help Randy with his site".
    Terry.

Randy,

I just donated via credit card some dollar amount in support of Freeminds.org. The transation was relatively very easy. However, you might want to improve a little that online payment instruction form by adding a star or something like * to indicate which kind of information must be supplied in order to complete the transaction. I think, some donors might want ot provide a minimum of what is needed. For example, do we need to supply email address and phone numbers? I did of course and also got an instant email confirmation which is good thing.

Great job

Scott77

• L3G
    L3G

DgPtch:

What did you give them?

" I left Watchtower headquarters in 1980 and gave the 18 members of the then-Governing Body, including President Nathan Knorr and Vice-President Frederick W. Franz."

• blondie
    blondie

Randy, you are proof there is nothing wrong with staying the course. Yours was the first ex-jw website I went to. It was clear, factual, and not overly emotional. I'm glad you are feeling better; I understand my own struggle.

Love, Blondie

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Good to go bravo!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Great work. Just some clarification though...maybe I am just reading the first sentance wrong, but this just didn't make sense to me.

"... and gave the 18 members of the then-Governing Body, including President Nathan Knorr and Vice-President Frederick W. Franz."

And gave them what?

Thanks, just wanted to understand. Sorry if I'm missing the obvious.

TD

• mind blown
    mind blown

Ha....tables turned....... when I was in, my mother was out.

Turns out it was Randy who helped my mother see the light.

Thank You for all your work throughout the years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit