JW ex-boss is such a horrid man!

by Julia Orwell 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Dirty as the elder was, look at the bright side. This elder has given you the perfect excuse to be "stumbled" and never set foot in a KH again. Anybody that comes hounding you, just blast them with this story and send them scurying away. They will soon just let you fade away.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

This A-hole Elder is doing what the WT do, if they do not have an answer they resort to the Ad Hominem attack, easily demolished in your husbands case as irrelevant to the facts of the case, and as said above, making big boss look silly.

If this is his only offering in mitigation he has lost big time.

The asshole.

Use it to both your advantage, as above.

Good luck !

• bsmart
    bsmart

Please let us know how things turn out. Good Luck!

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

I was also gonna make a topic on this as well. My JW bosses have been the worst thus far, they take advantage of their JW workers, they unneccessarily hold your cheques (i've gone five weeks without a cheque once!), they expect their workers to be worked to exhaustion, and they often yell at their workers. Obviously I have experienced all of the above, but so has my brother with different JW bosses. Some brothers are downright ferocious in their anger when something goes wrong and will scream at their workers, a very scary sight that I've seen a few times.

Never, ever work for a JW, ESPECIALLY IF THEY OWN THEIR OWN BUSINESS! They'll just take advtange of you! Plus none of my bosses ever did direct deposit, I always had to pester them for a cheque to deposit myself. And they expect far too much from their workers.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Even if this guy's comments were true, what does any of that have to do with the unsafe work practices your husband mentioned? He's trying to divert attention away from the unsafe conditions.

W

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

When it comes to money. Witnesses and worldly people behave the same. It's just human nature.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Indeed. Money reveals true character.

My husband has gone through the info in detail, and the most damning information has been left out by the ex boss...hubby noticed missing invoices for the day of the injury, whereas the subpoena'd sign-off sheet the guys initial and date each day PROVES beyond a shadow of a doubt that my husband handled the things he says he did that the bosses say he did not. Caught with pants down! Hubby's lawyer said he has a very strong case.

What amazes me though is, that the more we dig, the more duplicitous it gets. Mind you, the boss was always above the board with paying honest wages on time and being fully compliant in that regard, but it's the safety and the fact he works his guys like dogs then lies about it that is on or below the board.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit