JW ex-boss is such a horrid man!

by Julia Orwell 26 Replies latest jw friends

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Julia-The ex-boss is fighting this claim because his worker compensation rates will increase if he has a successful claim against him. It can be $10,000s extra a year if the claim is a large one.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

No doubt the EX boss JW is a ruthless SOB. Most like him are. They use people and the WT system they are in to make their money. At the same time telling people how much they do in the JW cult. If I had all the money I was screwed out of by JW I could go out and buy a brand new car. They expect perfection from everyone around them except themselves. Totally ADD

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I always suspected this guy was an SOB. The things hubby told me went on at work... Well, we do have a lawyer, and my normally placid husband is rift peed off about what has been said about him. He was furious when he read the statement, and will be right in there with his lawyer!!!!

• Comatose
    Comatose

What a jerk. Good luck!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Julia does your Lawyer specialize in Workers Comp cases?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Go to www.martindale.com. It will give you qualified lawyers in your area by specialty. Another good site is superlawyers.com. Make sure you are talking to an attorney who represents harmed employees, not employers. Usually, these attorneys will only represent one side or the other.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

First of all, jws usually aren't loving to anyone when it comes to money or liability. Second, if Canada is similar to the US, Worker's Comp will pay for on the job injuries unless the injured worker was under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if the employee was playing around or rough housing. His insults about our husband make him sound stupid. After all, if your husband was such a terrible employee, why wasn't he fired before he hurt his back?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Throughout the affidavit, he explicitly continues to make a point that my husband was not good enough to do anything but the basic duties, repeating that he was slow and not very smart and a poor communicator who was unable to progress to other tasks. Ok, even if that's true, the only reason I can think of that this man kept foregrounding these less than flattering points about my husband is to discredit him and make his claim seem bogus!

So the Boss`s story is..

Your husband was incompedent but, the Boss kept him until he couldn`t work any more..

Does that make sense?..

Writing that,makes the Boss look like an Idiot and a Liar..

He did you a Favour..

Unless it`s a Chimp handling the case..

I`d say you don`t have much to worry about..

............................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

" Julia does your Lawyer specialize in Workers Comp cases?"

Yes, from one of Australia's most prestigious law firms. He's a great guy, an actual human being rather than your stereotypical ambulance chaser.

My husband got a chance to read the statements this morning. He's shocked even more than I am, because the Boss lies about his processes, and claims he couldn't amend them because they are already 'perfect'. Yes, he used the word 'perfect'! The arrogance of this guy is astounding. His Watchtower training comes through too.

Like Outlaw said, he really appears to have done us a favour. Enough rope and all that.

If Hubby didn't already have an inkling of TTATT and gone inactive (TM) , this would have pushed him over for sure.

Still, it's very stressful for both of us.

• Julia Orwell

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit