JW ex-boss is such a horrid man!

by Julia Orwell 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

Ok, so my husband worked for this slave driver Jw boss in a factory, and injured his back on the job. So my husband has launched a compensation claim against the Jw boss's worker insurance for unsafe work practices. So the Jw ex boss has responded to the claim with this mega statement affidavit thing. Throughout the affidavit, he explicitly continues to make a point that my husband was not good enough to do anything but the basic duties, repeating that he was slow and not very smart and a poor communicator who was unable to progress to other tasks. Ok, even if that's true, the only reason I can think of that this man kept foregrounding these less than flattering points about my husband is to discredit him and make his claim seem bogus!

Medical evidence proves that my husband had a terrible injury, and I had to take a month off work to look after him in the early stage, and now even after all this time, he still suffers and can't do as much as he used to. If my husband wins this claim, the ex boss doesn't have to pay because that's what he has worker insurance for, so what does he have to gain by trying to discredit his 'brother'? This Jw ex boss is an elder and a pioneer, and even knowing ttatt makes it hard to believe he could act so unlovingly.

I know some of the claim is a matter of his word against ours, but his word seems unnecessarily malicious.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Julia - don't worry bout his slandering your hubby. yep it's upsetting, but they are not christians, no different to any other people in 'the world' all about the money, money. I'm afraid these things happen in reality too outside jw, all part of this shatty system.

I had the same thing happen to me once. B'tards.

He has nothing on the work place files to back up his slanderous lies. It's all about hard evidence. You can take him to the cleaners, and you should do. Slay that demon woman, lol

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

His 'evidence' apart from his word consists of photocopies of awards he's received...any lawyer worth his or her salt will see he just trying to tear down my husband and build himself up. Some of what my husband stated is flatly contradicted by the ex boss, but only minor points which can't be proven. It probably just comes down to who's got better lawyers, and our lawyer is a no win-no fee lawyer so if he ain't good, he's out of work real soon.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The elder pioneer is simply mimmicing the leaders of the corporation. Being in a 'position of oversight(TM)' he has delusions of grandeur. If he were not a JW he'd be just another snivveling nobody.

The WBT$ has given him the empowerment to be a bully just like they are.

A good hard kick in the gooleys might humble him!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Best of luck with the claim. JW's are not good bosses or good employees!

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I was a good employee. I would go above and beyond for my boss and she'd give me the Friday off for the dc. Give and take. I don't work for her anymore but we're still friends. Jw bosses though, can't say I've had good experiences with them.

• *lost*
    *lost*

Julia, thing is they are not christians, they are not your brothers or sisters .... they are from their ''father the Devil'' lols,

fight the good fight girl, take em down. You will feel so tall when you squash em. Then I would make it public, more scandal against them. fooking parasites.

it's a symbolic kick in the nuts - i like your way of thinking punk. lol

whoop whoop I am soooo happy

x

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Well,,,,, it should be a matter of medical evidence more than anything, not what your husband was capable of. Do you have a lawyer representing you? Has he been receiving indemnity payments and have the medical bills been getting paid for by the companies insurance company?

• zeb
    zeb

This is a lawyers matter. Is your husband a member of the union?

The denigrating comments such slow, cant do this or that are answered then, why was employed in such areas and any lawyer would pick up on this. Fight the case and keep the religion out of it as it has nothing to do with the actual case.

Keep away from the kh until this case is over. Why? because there are thoaser who will support you but the kh is not the place and there are those who will pump you for information and not really give a damn the second later. Going to KH in the middle of such cruching chapters in life is not a good idea especially here where this character holds a position of power.

Lawyer!

and ensure you are eating properly. and this is vital the day you have to go to court and that is...if. as it possibly wont even get to court.

Lawyer.!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

zeb - Yes. It sounds like a 'defamation of character' lawsuit is in order!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit