Wasted away !!

by GeneBean 13 Replies latest jw friends

• GeneBean
    GeneBean

Why do people waste there time on this web site,Jehovahs Witness,Discussion, If they cant stand JWs, anymore ?? Maybe just to bring the strong down to there level. Gene.......

• eyes_opened
    eyes_opened

What "level" would that be exactly Gene? Some Sub-level that only those who are "strong in the truth" are able to rise above?

Almost everyone here has been or still is in "the orginization". Most have serious questions though that are not able to be answered by the WTBTS. For those who are still "active" any serious questions or doubts cannot be voiced in the forum of the congregation lest one be thought of as "apostate". This Forum has become like family to many who post here, And is a way to talk freely and perhaps get to the bottom of issues that those who are "In the truth" cannot or will not deal with with an open mind.

The people here for the most part are good people, with good hearts, and are not some subversive lot with nothing better to do than "stumble" those who are strong in their faith.

Thinking is not a bad thing Gene, having free thought is what allows one to grow and perhaps get closer to what "The Truth" of God and the universe really is.

I wish you well Gene, and if you are really offended by what you see here, then perhaps this is not the forum for you. I hope however that you will give it a chance and learn to expand your horizons beyond that of the doors of the Kingdom Hall.

Peace

Eyes

"One Persons Heresy Is Anothers Truth"

• Sabrina99
    Sabrina99

Because the good boards are down!

• ISP
    ISP

'Why do people waste there time on this web site,Jehovahs Witness,Discussion, If they cant stand JWs, anymore ?? Maybe just to bring the strong down to there level. Gene.......'

Hi Gene,

I guess you are still quite young and maybe still at school. But I can safely say that all here have no problem with JW's. I am not DF'd or DA'd. A great number do have problems or 'cant stand' , to use your expression, the WTS.

Many of the topics posted here are critical of the WTS as oppose to JWs. If you do not agree with a viewpoint you can post your view. You maybe be able to offer an effective answer.

*** Rbi8 1 Peter 3:15 ***
    15 But sanctify the Christ as Lord in YOUR hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone that demands of YOU a reason for the hope in YOU, but doing so together with a mild temper and deep respect.

If you cannot answer or make a 'defense' you maybe begin to understand why people feel like they do.

Anyway, it was nice to hear from you and trust you will take up the challenge.

Kind regards

ISP

• Simon
    Simon

I don't think that anyone "can't stand JW's anymore"...most JWs are nice, honest people.
    Many have to cope with and understand the situations that they find themselves in because of the Watchtower society and being able to talk to others does help.

• Xandit
    Xandit

Hey dude, it's their time to waste. Why are you involving yourself in something that has nothing to do with you?

• TR
    TR

Welcome, Gene!

Congratulations! You won the "Ignoramus of the week" award.

Remember, being stupid is not ignorant, but choosing to be ignorant is stupid.

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Gene....dahling...pookie-pie....

Conversing with friends (even in a virtual world) is NEVER a waste of time. Oh, I'm sure that spending time trudging through the snow selling books and magazines is a MUCH better way to spend one's life, but we all have free will, and I choose to associate with some warm, friendly, funny, and astute people.

Why are you here?

• joel
    joel

Hey Gene,

Ya remember the penny I gave ya for your thoughts, when you first came on board...well...

I'd like my change now!

Chill out Dude! You're thinkin' waaay tooo much of your point of view!

Ask questions...instead of makin' statements...you might learn somethin'!

Pax,
    joel

• mommy
    mommy

Gene,
    I for one do not find this a waste. And since I don't have to check in with you everytime I log in, why do you care?
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit