HEMOPURE Big on the NEWS (Artificial Blood)

by Refriedtruth 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

KU Hospital doctor delivers infusion of hope to Jehovah's Witness

Kansas City Star - Richart, who has been at KU Hospital three years, has treated Jehovah's Witnesses for close to 27 years and recalled the sad frustration of This is a major news item on Bovine derived (COWS BLOOD) so called artificial blood flip flop now acceptable for JW The Watchtower wanted this embarrassment to be hush hush but now splashed on the news and in the USA last big case was Aussie Please add you supportive comments at the article check out the obnoxious JW apologist comments

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

AJWRB link on 'Hemopure'

http://www.ajwrb.org/articles/articles/hemopure_approval.php

Hemopure is hemoglobin from the insides of a cows' red blood cells. It takes many of units of donated cows' blood to make hemopure. Jehovah's Witnesses will not accept a whole red blood cell, whether it be from human or cow or any other creature. But, they are allowed to take Hemoglobin (i.e. Hemopure)

Hypocrisy?

Watchtower esoteric 'rules' are so complicated do i have it down right?

• blondie
    blondie

Leviticus 17:11 says "the life of a creature is in the blood." Also we read; "He shall pour out its blood and cover it with earth. . . . You shall not partake of the blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is its blood. Anyone who partakes of it shall be cut off."— Leviticus 17:13,14.

Deuteronomy 12:23-25 says: "Simply be firmly resolved not to eat the blood, because the blood is the soul and you must not eat the soul with the flesh.You must not eat it. You should pour it out upon the ground as water.You must not eat it, in order that it may go well with you and your sons after you, because you will do what is right in Jehovah’s eyes."

Blood is not to be stored...how then can Hemopure be manufactured out of anything but stored blood?

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Second article

Kan. Jehovah's Witness saved by blood substitute - NECN.co

NECN - 2 minutes ago

Mark Watkins, who is a Jehovah's Witness, collapsed on April 15 while at church. Doctors determined he was bleeding to death internally. Because his religion ...

• BU2B
    BU2B

This is one of the most hypocritical stances of the WT society. This and the fact that the only reason you cant store your own blood prior to an operation is the law about blood being poured out. They allow hemopure that was taken from many liters of stored blood but you cant store your own for an operation........ Yea this has got to be Gods organization

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Dumb

Dumb

Dumb

Dumb

Dumb

Dumb

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

“As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we do not accept blood products as part of our faith,” Watkins said. “This is something we felt very comfortable with.”

But we do accept the stored hemo from cow's blood because, well, that is somehow different?

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

Good Lord.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

what a Fu*%ing joke, i was having a better day about still being a JW and talked with an elder from my hall all morning about trying to compartmentalize every thing i know and my understanding of the bible and trying to keep everything in perspective since theres no perfect human religion. But this stuff is making it harder and harder to just wait on Jehovah!!!!!

• steve2
    steve2

Why be startled by this development?

For decades the Watchtower has approved Factor X, a human-blood-derived clotting agent, for use by Witnesses diagnosed with hemophilia.

That's bad enough but get this: To obtain enough Factor X for single episode use the recipient requires the donated blood from scores of donors; so literally several litres of human blood needs to be mined (i.e., fractionated) for a sufficient amount of Factor X.

Aggravating still further the hypocrisy at the core of the Watchtower's "approval" is this: While Witnesses with diagnosed hemophilia can take Factor X, no witness is allowed to donate blood for that purpose.

The Watchtower Society is literally Hypocrisy Central.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit